Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for Martin Sketel to be

punished for stomping on my keeper.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Okayaahhh!!!

Skrtel charged by FA over 'stamp' on De Gea

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/upda...amp-on-de-gea/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope DeGea is watching and learning how Real Madrid and their fans treat their star players and just sign him @#$cl@@@ttt contract.

Gareth Bale's car was attacked by angry Real Madrid supporters following their El Clasico defeat by Barcelona on Sunday night.

The world's most expensive footballer was confronted by fans as he left the club's Valdebebas training base after the 2-1 loss that saw Barcelona move four points clear of their rivals.

As Bale pulled away, one angry fan struck the £86million signing's white Bentley with his hands and feet, while his Madrid team-mates Jese and Sergio Ramos were also targeted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...Barcelona.html
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I hope DeGea is watching and learning how Real Madrid and their fans treat their star players and just sign him @#$cl@@@ttt contract.

Gareth Bale's car was attacked by angry Real Madrid supporters following their El Clasico defeat by Barcelona on Sunday night.

The world's most expensive footballer was confronted by fans as he left the club's Valdebebas training base after the 2-1 loss that saw Barcelona move four points clear of their rivals.

As Bale pulled away, one angry fan struck the £86million signing's white Bentley with his hands and feet, while his Madrid team-mates Jese and Sergio Ramos were also targeted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...Barcelona.html
        Read last week where Santilla the man that was 3rd as RM top scorer and got relegated to 4th said CR7 must stop being cocky or he will lose the support of the RM fans. I was wondering if he and the fans were aware that without Ronaldo they wouldn't have won anything?

Comment

He did step on him but was it deliberate? BR has a lot of work to do with these players' brains; starting with Gerrard.; his stamping on Herrera only brings back bad memories of a certain slip last year that was costly!
          Peter R

Comment

Clowns dem. I would take back Ronaldo, but not for the silly money plus we would have to build a team around him with only about 3 more good years to go.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              And he deserves it.

Now, can someone tell me why Di Maria did not get a yellow card for intentionally handling the ball? Sorry, for intentionally hugging the crap out of the ball.

Thanks!

Not even going to talk bout di bruk foot tackle.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Martin Skrtel banned for three games after David de Gea stamp

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9775438

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  And he deserves it.

Now, can someone tell me why Di Maria did not get a yellow card for intentionally handling the ball? Sorry, for intentionally hugging the crap out of the ball.

Thanks!

Not even going to talk bout di bruk foot tackle.
                  You wanted DiMaria booked for that? Okay ....

Which bruk foot tackle do you speak of?

Comment

Phil jones was lucky he did not get a red card his tackle, but Di Maria's hand ball was just down to him mis-judging where the line wqas because he was looking up in the air.

Comment

The call was made but intention was not determined,de ball a guh our fi a Man U throw and he handled it assuming it had passed the line turning over possession as a result.
                      What I want to know is if we should deduce if stamping was institutionalized by Liverpool on the day in queation?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Phil jones was lucky he did not get a red card his tackle, but Di Maria's hand ball was just down to him mis-judging where the line wqas because he was looking up in the air.
                        ... and DiMaria should be booked for that? I am of the view that a booking wasn't necessary but let us hear what the pundits have to say.

Phil Jones' tackle was late, the ball was there and Henderson moved it. He got the correct card. How is that seen as a bruk foot tackle? .... Gerrard got ejected so any foul after that Liverpool fans wanted red.

Comment

Of course DiMaria's handling the ball did not warrant a card, but Phil Jones ' tackle was red cardable.

Comment

He probably wouldn't even be the one to take the throw,it is yet another instance where he dusplayed poor judgement.In defense of the Argentinian ,I will say he is the only player that comes close to replicating crosses of Beckham,Carrick's too but there is something unique about De Maria's..

Comment

DiMaria should be playing on the left wing to put those beautiful crosses in. The problem is, Ashley young is doing a wonderful job out there.....and he runs back to tackle and support the LB. He also controls the ball better.

Comment

Working...
                              X