Kemar Lawrence set to start this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemar Lawrence set to start this weekend

in home opener. The game is on Sunday & will be televised on ESPN2 at 5pm.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...-home-opener-v

Thanks for the info. How some reports had him to be a back up on Red bulls?

The coaches must be really impressed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I posted before he was signed, that they wanted him to back up Roy Miller (Costa Rica), but some were worried because they would loose both during the Gold Cup. That's why he wasn't signed earlier. The coaches wanted him, some thought he could challenge for the starting role this season and be their starting LB next season......Miller is injured, so he's now the starter. Good luck to him & the young center-back, because you know DC's going to test them early & often.

Comment

"Miller is injured" Ok. He has a chance to step up and make his name. To be frank I didn't think they would sign him since he was going to go away and Hv had a chance of shopping him in the Gold Cup and other tournament this year.

Wish him all the best.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nice one!!

Comment

Will be watching.
            Thanks!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X