Heart Breaking News !!!......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Well you heard me say it from before the start of the last season...in my mind, it is better if Henry leaves. I believe he was at times...too often...anti-TEAM. The TEAM will be better for it!

The writer expressed...approximately one year later...the very same thought.

Bye!
    T14, thanks for the glory and the memories!
    Mr. Ungrateful .. aka Karl. Check the stats and you'll see that His Arrogance was the backbone of Arsenal. Suh gwaan fool yuhself bout Anti-Team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ruud was not exactly not flourishing when he was at ManU, was he?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Ruud was not exactly not flourishing when he was at ManU, was he?
        True, but due to how he played, he prevented the team from doing more. Notice how the team played more fluently without him ... then look how he is ideal for Real Madrid.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No, but the team flourished with his departure.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            True, but due to how he played, he prevented the team from doing more. Notice how the team played more fluently without him ... then look how he is ideal for Real Madrid.
            Sorry, I don't see football in such absolute terms. Ruud left and the team played more fluently (fluidly?) without him. Let's break it down mathematically:

ManU - RU²D = 1.2ManU (my assumption)

And would it therefore be

RU²D + RM = 1.3RM ?

Express ManU in terms of RM.

Is it that simple? Or complicated?
            Last edited by Mosiah; June 12, 2007, 09:28 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X