X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U ites and Pool ites for yews

http://www.newstalk.com/carragher-ince-off-the-ball
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Really a BIG game for Pool,it remains one amall step fir Man U.
    De youth dem nah wish for CL experience,they want to get back to those experiencs,standing in their way is a team found to be lacking in the aforementioned competition, trying to thwart their efforts.
    The strange thing about Man U is it is the new acquisitions that are suspect,so what we have is essentially the old guards possibly calling to question,just how improved is Pool.We will deduce..
    Unuh betta score real early and get ready to defend that lead for the entire match.
    Last edited by Rockman; March 20, 2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

"For Yews"...I am glad that the world "Yews" implies you are not one of US. Just saying. I have been telling your concrete head long time seh di youth coach is no walkover. Anyone who know anything bout ball can tell you dat (which implies by the way - sey u nuh know nuttin!)

Anyway, this weekend's clash will be a battle of the midfields. We have to keep it tight and use Sterling and Moreno in wide areas - we cannot afford to give the ball away in the middle of the park. Young is faster than Can, and Valencia faster than Sakho, so the job of defending the wingers will rest with Moreno (I presume) and Sterling. That will be interesting. Our difference maker will be in my humble opinion, Coutinho. The back 3 have to play ultra tight...and Sturridge betta nuh come wid no one man selfish ball - if ever there was a time for TEAM this is it. If we play like we played the first half at Swansea, we will be in a world of hurt.

My prediction is... WAR!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yaawwwn
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post

My prediction is... Liverpool 3 Old Toilet 1!!!
          Very bold prediction oh Crystal.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X