Wheezing....me chess a burn me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheezing....me chess a burn me

Midfielder Yaya Toure struggled to impress as City crashed out of the Champions League to Barcelona

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3UqRt3NvW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Midfielder Yaya Toure struggled to impress as City crashed out of the Champions League to Barcelona

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3UqRt3NvW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Yaya a mi bwoy but, come yah, dis bigga dan yuh. Mind dem kill yuh out deh.

Wooiiee, mi short ribs!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The game was too fast for him in the mid-field.

We will still win the BPL:
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hey,didn't you say that about the second leg against Barca?
        Not only were you humbled by the results but you said your team made you proud.My guess is you never really thought they would win to begin with.You were merely attempting to speak things into existence,that is a
        defining trait of Crystal,one that you just happen to have too.

Comment

We still gwine win the BPL.

HL

Comment

Crystal just say you squeeze her too tight.
            It seems like you want it bad bad..... LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No Assasin, Crystal keep axing for Gamma....don't know what is going on.....

HL

Comment

Gammma!!!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  No Assasin, Crystal keep axing for Gamma....don't know what is going on.....
                  Sounds like a threesome! I hope unnu pay Crystal at least $10k!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Sounds like a threesome! I hope unnu pay Crystal at least $10k!
                    .................and ask fi a receipt. Woooiiiieee me greasy hand miggle
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X