Mosiah and Paul Marin say dem a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah and Paul Marin say dem a

boycott La Liga! Man .. unuh a waste time. Am I the only one that watched the Real Madrid game and the occassional view of the Barca game? Watching games like those I wonder why people waste time wid second tier sports like cricket, basketball, baseball, rugby wid the shoulder pads etc. The games had more suspense than any Harrison Ford movie.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Did I say so? News to me! What else did I say I ws going to do, Lazie? Vote for the JLP?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Did I say so? News to me! What else did I say I ws going to do, Lazie? Vote for the JLP?
      I will eventually find it. When I mocked both of you for boycotting the league, you responded, "Some of us will stand for something." If yuh want the post ID # ... mek me know.

I love this new forum bwoy!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X