Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

Should LvG start tee same team he did in the previous game?
    Personally,I would prefer if Jones watches from the bench,we are already at risk of our top defender Smalling giving up a penalty because of Sterling.I would start paper weight Mata,and quickly substitute him if the game becomes too physical for him.
    LvG has a habit of starting de Maria(especially when the player was substituted the previous game),returning from suspension does not call to question his previous game perfirmance.I am willing to play the waiting game but he has not earned the position to be an automtic starter,my real fear is possibly dirrupting the correct attitude and execution affirmed in the previous game.
    This late in the season,we need to distinguish ourselves.

Yes start the exact same 11. That first half was the best half Man U has played in 2 years. Let's see if we can develop some momentum and confidence here.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Hmmmm.....sort a tough. Rojo over Jones. Keep Blind as LB (I think he offers more on both fronts than Luke Shaw), both Mata and Fellani had a great game. If I were going to drop anyone, it may be Fellani to bring in DiMaria. You need DiMaria's speed and unpredictability to disrupt Loserfool's backline. Another roll of the dice would be bringing in Raphael into RB and then push the one-trick pony Valencia up further. Valencia and Raphael always play well together on the right. Tough call.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Hmmmm.....sort a tough. Rojo over Jones. Keep Blind as LB (I think he offers more on both fronts than Luke Shaw), both Mata and Fellani had a great game. If I were going to drop anyone, it may be Fellani to bring in DiMaria. You need DiMaria's speed and unpredictability to disrupt Loserfool's backline. Another roll of the dice would be bringing in Raphael into RB and then push the one-trick pony Valencia up further. Valencia and Raphael always play well together on the right. Tough call.
        Drop Fellaini? He's been our most effective attacker throughout the season. We've been much better with him in the 11 than without. We need that physical presence to open up the play for our "piano players" to do their thing. On another note can't wait for till we dump RVP. Time for him to go.

Comment

As mi brethren say Di Maria best position is on the bench....

You can't drop Fellani or Ashley Young. Along with Rooney, Manu best players this season.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rojo over Jones! All others keep their place. Dimaria can come off the bench. the only concern I have is Blind's lack of pace against Sterling.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rafel has a knack for being our last line of defense(not withstanding our keeper)and invariably the defender stucked with marking a giant of an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Rojo over Jones! All others keep their place. Dimaria can come off the bench. the only concern I have is Blind's lack of pace against Sterling.
                .............................your only concern?
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  .............................your only concern?
                  Yes....that and making sure one of Sterling's 55 pickney don't accidentally wander onto the field tripping up the ballas dem.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                    Yes....that and making sure one of Sterling's 55 pickney don't accidentally wander onto the field tripping up the ballas dem.
                    You were missed
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X