Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, will it be Joy for the Gunners?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31913128

I will say this; Monaco played well in the first leg but the result was unkind to our GUNNERS. We are, on form, more than 3 goals better than Monaco but history is against us.

Nuh waaan put mi goat mout pon mi TEAM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have a feeling we are in for a special performance from the Gunners
      I am backing them to win the tie.

Comment

It's a very noble thing you have done Karl

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well...it is almost on us. (fingers & toes crossed)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

uncross the toes, they cancel out the fingers!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well it is 1goal peg back...

Comment

a miss will be as good as a mile ... we have to get that 3.

Comment

We were not good enough

Comment

The ref also screwed up on that foul against Sanchez end of the first half.
                    Peter R

Comment

3 of 4 times in the last 4 years out on goal difference having beaten each of barca and bayern on one of the 2 legs and now add Monaco to that.

oh well, we'll settle for the double, AGAIN!

Comment

all I have to say we played with vigor and hustle...apart

from our naivety in the first leg...This game could have been won...if and only if the Ref had his eyes on the foul instead of his rush to card Sanchez...(2) Giroud took a better chance from off of Sanchez head...communication; However the players showed desire ..hustle can't really fault them in this game to to much....that's my take...we are better than our results suggest....in CL and Prem...and if the players continue to play like this I can't complain...we just needed 2 goals before the second half....but a so...just play their heart out beat everybody ..these few games and mi cris wid dat..ova 2 u Dunny..lol..as mi see it only the officials had a bad game fi both teams...wrong half side call on kosch...rush fi blow di whistle even though their goalkeeper waste a couple minutes..second..hehehe...i am just sad fi mi team..especially after Mourinho round off with his sarcasm again...bwoy how mi wish if we pip him or even any oda team pip Chelsea to the title.

aside@...this is wat i ave being crying out for tactical nuance desire and hustle
                        Last edited by PeeJay; March 17, 2015, 07:53 PM.
                        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

True. We played hard and won a game but we lost the tie and go home fighting to remain in the (Champions) League.

Aaaaah bwoy!

Comment

The top four finishers are predetermined,I read their names in some of your posts and posts by others that voiced their prophetic assertions.
                            I am one game from decaring that there is solace in Man U not making this season's CL,it comes from what appears abject failures by EPL teams that proved unworthy.All that for this?

Comment

Dunny,I just want you to know,I did have Ackee a,d Saltfish for breakfast..

Comment

Working...
                              X