Whhhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whhhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!!

Swansea 0-1 Mighty Reds...me wuz a wurri...seem like the youth coach a buy off game now. Finally, he gets it!! I say that after only seeing the first half and assuming that Swansea was still the better playing team in the second half...we mussi did get some kinda break from the ref.

- now for
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Nope! no break from the ref! Liverpool ball dem inna de secon' half! Swansea never looked like scoring, LFC had a couple other chances after a fortuitous goal including a Sturridge attempt off the upright!

On the goal though, it was one of those that was deserved as Henderson forced the defender's hand (foot?) and got the goal on a rebound.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Nope! no break from the ref! Liverpool ball dem inna de secon' half! Swansea never looked like scoring, LFC had a couple other chances including a Sturridge attempt off the upright!
      Rodgers mussi did cuss dem off during the break! Well...now comes the fun part...but me nah jinX we...an' put goat mout' or no crytal ball or balls of any kind pon mi team!! Mek sure you go ah church e'bry day dis week!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Over to you now X.

You view on you teams' game 'gainst Swansea.

TIA
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I was thinking , yuh want BR for the city job, we have a coach in Napoli dying for the pool wuk ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If BR was with City...we would be waaaay ahead in first place.

Anyway lets talk 'bout your teams' win today.

Thanks.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good take him fair trade.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nope! no break from the ref! Liverpool ball dem inna de secon' half! Swansea never looked like scoring, LFC had a couple other chances after a fortuitous goal including a Sturridge attempt off the upright!

On the goal though, it was one of those that was deserved as Henderson forced the defender's hand (foot?) and got the goal on a rebound.
                I just finished watching the second half. We clearly did better - pressing up the field and making more urgency. However, I am not excited about our lack of ability to create goal-scoring chances. We have a challenge in and around the box that needs to be looked at. Dem betta fix it ****** by Sunday. Well deserved MOTM for Mignolet...my second choice would have been Allen or Sakho. I think Sakho is ridiculously under-rated. As clumsy as he looks, his passes are terrific and he manages to get the ball back more than you would expect. No HL, you cannot have him...or Sterling...or Coutinho...or Skrtel...and NO...we will not give you Sturridge for Dzeko.

Comment

I didn't see the first half... why were they booing Sakho?
                  Peter R

Comment

I didn't see the first half... why were they booing Sakho?
                    Because they were trying to unsettle him. He had a couple of shaky moments in the first half, but he did great. I'd rather have him on the field than Enrique...or Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                    X