RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could any player in u20 or u17 pass this test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could any player in u20 or u17 pass this test?

What is the minimum level of fitness required for a jamaican national football squad player, there should be a standard, maybe not as brutal as the one below for the us navy seals but something that sets a bar so that when the guys go on the field we at least know they can run and compete for 120 minutes, in case of OT.

http://www.military.com/military-fit...l-fitness-test
    Last edited by Stonigut; March 16, 2015, 09:53 AM.

Take out the swimming and as minimum standard that is about right.

Plus - These players should perhaps run timed 40M in or around 4.2 sec.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Take out the swimming and as minimum standard that is about right.

Plus - These players should perhaps run timed 40M in or around 4.2 sec.
      Karl - how would you do on that test?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Karl - how would you do on that test?
        While at school, college and up to 45 buttah.

Refs had to do a minimum of 2600M in12 minutes. That was buttah up until I was 40years old and that with little preparation. I am slim.

400M 75 sec
        There was also a shuttle sprint for which I have forgotten the distance.

They all had to be completed within a particular timeframe.

Could I in present condition do that? Of course not! Boss presently it is a strain to attempt...attempt to run.
        Last edited by Karl; March 16, 2015, 01:35 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Paul? Test

btw - Last I checked refs had to run 3000M in 12 min. Would not be surprised if that has increased substantial
          Last edited by Karl; March 16, 2015, 01:40 PM. Reason: Paul?

Comment

Working...
          X