Playoff: USA v JA - 2nd half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff: USA v JA - 2nd half

Our short #8 just unhit a pass to send his TEAM-mate in on goal has the entire match thus far not challenge for high ball...reachable if he would only leave the ground
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Our short #8 just unhit a pass to send his TEAM-mate in on goal has the entire match thus far not challenge for high ball...reachable if he would only leave the ground
    Unhit. Quit an unusual word......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sorry to say that so far...min 64...the TEAM...our team appear to have been never taught. How the players could sink so low is a mystery. This is not the same set of youngsters we previously saw in this tournament
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Talk about not getting to the ball? JA free-kick 70min floated into the USA penalty-area our attackers hide...not one goes to an easily reachable/playable ball that is in on the USA goal

Comment

Well when defending we more often attack the ball...but very often no so on attack.

Say it again - We do not know we must get to the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Unhit. Quit an unusual word......
            Sorry, it should have been underhit

Comment

85m ...3 JA plays jogging...ball to USA deep in our half...crossed at our 6yard box...USA forward kicks high over from 4 or so yards

Comment

Penalties!

May the force be with us!

Comment

The force was not with us. The far better TEAM won.

Amazing how poorly we played but you could not fault the youngsters on how hard they tried.

Comment

The force was not with us. The far better TEAM won.

Amazing how poorly we played but you could not fault the youngsters on how hard they tried.
                    We are defensively tough. But woeful playing out of the back.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good performance but not the final result

Game ended 0:0 and US won on penalties.

The U17 team played very well today and in fact defended much better throughout the whole game. The created a few chances especially in the first half but not able to make the breakthrough.

The US team was played poorly overall.

I must say that the US players were wining to the referees all game. Also, the way that the US players were celebrating after the penalty win was a but over the top for me for the favorite of the whole competition barely making it. But in the end congratulations to US team.

I feel sad for the U17 team because they really played well throughout this competition especially after the first game which they lost to Honduras. There is some promise from these players.

Comment

Sorry, it should have been underhit
                        Unhit is a good word King Karl.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                          Game ended 0:0 and US won on penalties.

The U17 team played very well today and in fact defended much better throughout the whole game. The created a few chances especially in the first half but not able to make the breakthrough.

The US team was played poorly overall.

I must say that the US players were wining to the referees all game. Also, the way that the US players were celebrating after the penalty win was a but over the top for me for the favorite of the whole competition barely making it. But in the end congratulations to US team.

I feel sad for the U17 team because they really played well throughout this competition especially after the first game which they lost to Honduras. There is some promise from these players.
                          We played very well?

Mac?!

At no time did we look like we were going to score. Not even for the penalty kicks. I was surprised some pks were actually very well taken given our lack of technique.

Hard as it is for me to say it, the better team won. We have work to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            We played very well?

Mac?!

At no time did we look like we were going to score. Not even for the penalty kicks. I was surprised some pks were actually very well taken given our lack of technique.

Hard as it is for me to say it, the better team won. We have work to do.
                            May we also be privy to your technical assessment for this game?
                            Thank you!

Comment

The U.S. was the favorite to win the competition???

Comment

Working...
                              X