Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-17: USA v JA 40 min in and as I said

we need to get to the damn ball.
    ...but based on our observed structure=shape...that getting to ball earlier by the our players and we end up superior to this USA TEAM.

It is a good TEAM USA...so if potentially I am seeing us stepping up them our potential is being very, very good.

Nah tell no lie...win or lose they must be kept together and very active under this teacher, Colour. In 2 years we would have a r@!#:_:#!!$$ side!

Now on to the 2nd half
    Last edited by Karl; March 15, 2015, 07:09 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Oh in that 1st half we took 4 shots on goal....

...and about 3 or 4 more tries. Of the shots on goal, one was the rasping drive from the right I reremembered. The others crept to the USA goalkeeper. Of the 'tries' God bless where they went.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

47 min - 2 efforts at goal by JA...1st was good

effort from wide right missing left (#8)...the 2nd deep in USA penalty-area...great chance kicked powerfully for six runs (#3). Having the benefit of already viewing the match 3 times previously I can say that was the hint that the teacher-coach in his hhalf-time talk had said, 'get at them=theUSA'.

Comment

Penalty 57min during period we were on top. USA did have 1 good look earlier in the half but it was against the run of play.

Comment

Over the 90 min it was the midfielders and forwards who most often failed to attack the ball. There is a short player who does Dwayne Richards' and Theo Walcott's fake jumps

Comment

Working...
          X