Clear All

• Jamaica U-17 v USA U-17 Tonight

For a place in the World Cup
    Link for the game below
    http://www.vipleague.is/football/291...am-online.html

A win away

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-away_18571757

Comment

Nice little write up on my favourite young Reggae Boy in tournament so far
      http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...eymar-s-shadow

Comment

This is WAR!
        With thevrested players returningvgor my team tgere is that unknown factor the US has to be weary of.
        90 minutes for all the marbles.

Comment

As far as I am concerned,the case made by the fill ins is is one of being viable substitutes.

Comment

It will be a tough game, Jamaica will have to bring their A game to win

Comment

I watched the last GUNNERS match, Chelsea and BoyU matches. Took note of "getting to the ball". Sometime during the GUNNERS review it suddenly dawned on me that even after viewing our U-17 matmatch v the USA so many times I need to view it again as I can only visual our taking 2 shots on goal...a rasping drive from the right & the penalty. Surely that could not be so? In 15 or so minutes I shall watch that game once more.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nice! ...as it pertains to our upcoming match, I am pleased with the confidence expressed within context of not being overconfident as he recognized need to "go harder" than in the last match.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...and surpass the energy level of the USA

Comment

The game may be carried live on Fox

That's what I heard. Not absolutely sure.

Comment

The coach is keeping Marshall on the bench. Big decision.

Comment

Originally posted by FanAttick View Post
                        That's what I heard. Not absolutely sure.
                        It is on Fox 2

Comment

Working...
                        X