Best Dress Trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Dress Trophy

True story. Back in JamDown, I ran a six-a-side competition when I worked for a big financial institution. In order to help promote the competition, I had a Best Dress Trophy as one of the trophies. As it turned out, every year, the worse team, made up of the geeks and non-athletes, would always win this trophy. I would make one of the female employees do the judging. She would check their grooming down to their fingernails. This was a coveted trophy even when this team was getting their 8 -2. For this likkle team, winning this Best Dress Trophy meant more to them than winning a match much less getting out of a 3 team zone.

Dunny, I'm just saying................

'I bring my own grooming kit to the game... moisturiser, gel and shampoo,' said Ozil. 'I like to take care of myself…

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3UDzInyI6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    True story. Back in JamDown, I ran a six-a-side competition when I worked for a big financial institution. In order to help promote the competition, I had a Best Dress Trophy as one of the trophies. As it turned out, every year, the worse team, made up of the geeks and non-athletes, would always win this trophy. I would make one of the female employees do the judging. She would check their grooming down to their fingernails. This was a coveted trophy even when this team was getting their 8 -2. For this likkle team, winning this Best Dress Trophy meant more to them than winning a match much less getting out of a 3 team zone.

Dunny, I'm just saying................

'I bring my own grooming kit to the game... moisturiser, gel and shampoo,' said Ozil. 'I like to take care of myself…

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3UDzInyI6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Bwoy Jangle...me shoulda know seh it deh bout, but me neva figa it was you...I am hoping you mean the fellows were vying for the "Best DRESSED Trophy" and not the "Best DRESS Trophy" ...but hey...I may be wrong...different worl' unu young people a gwaan wid.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lol.....Best Dressed Trophy.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A either the Scottish or scotch inna him. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X