No announcement yet.

Congratulations to the YoungBoyz on their

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Based on what I'm hearing people don't think this team will qualify either, because they feel that teams in the other group (Mexico, Canada & Costa Rica) are the 3 best teams in the tournament."

What part of that post don't you understand???.....If you watched the games then you can go ahead & debunk what I was told.

Comment

Still wish he had brought in experienced & proven "foreign" youth coaches to develop & guide the teams, for 3 - 4 years, and have proven & experienced U.S. coaches working with them.

The only problem I have with the statement is "Foreign". He could have brought in some US one as well. I don't think these former players have enough experience in the trenches and working with youths.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He wanted to revolutionize the national youth teams preparation & coaching, so I thought he would have brought in at least one qualified, experienced & successful person to be the Youth Technical Director, that knows how to effectively & efficiently execute his plans.

Comment

Welcome, boss
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X