Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!!!

Comment

yeah I remember you telling me Richie Williams is not good and that you will wait and see. Well it must be a disappointment to you but there is still a good chance at qualification. Let us see how the match ups will go.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh so now the other group is a bunch of no goods? Yes Ja played scrappy with aimless booting but give them credit they fought and clawed for that win. They showed grit. A win is a win, don't belittle their achievement.

You are doing what Sass did the other day; tearing down one to build another

Comment

How tearing down, You want the man honest opinion or not???

Why is he tearing down??? Who is he building?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Are you drunk or high???.....This is what happens when someone jump into a discussion midstream.....For your information, over a week ago when the U.S. was leading the group & Assasin said they looked good, I told him that I doubted the team would qualify.
            Last edited by USAF; March 12, 2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

most likely annual dental appointment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Back to what the question of former players been automatic coaches. I know, Gamma, you and myself discussed that.

Comment

Oh so all the good teams are in the other group? Is this what you are saying?

Comment

He says he heard that the best teams are in the other group therefore Ja is in a weak group. Ja's group wasn't weak.

Comment

When Klinsmann took over, I was hoping that he would have brought in "foreign" coaches to run the U.S. youth teams, since he kept saying that he wasn't satisfied with the youth teams' tournament performances, but he has Tab Ramos, Richie Williams & others.....He got rid of Hugo Perez (U15 coach) late last year.....I hope this is it for Williams, but he likes Ramos.

Comment

Are you sure it's Klinsman that" running the youth program? I really don't know hence my question.

Comment

I missed the game and didn't see the (disappointing) result until well after the fact. At any rate, congrats to Jamaica on the win.

On to the playoffs!
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Klinsmann is not just the Head Coach of the USMNT, he's also the Technical Director of the U.S. national soccer program.....He promoted Tab Ramos (U20 head coach) to U.S. Soccer Youth Technical Director & Assistant Coach of the USMNT.
                            "In December, at the end of a year in which the United States qualified for its seventh-straight World Cup, Gulati gave Klinsmann a four-year contract extension, as well as a new title, technical director for U.S. Soccer."

The thing is, he was given free reign & influenced U.S. Soccer's decisions from he was first hired in 2011, so the only thing that changed was his title.....Still wish he had brought in experienced & proven "foreign" youth coaches to develop & guide the teams, for 3 - 4 years, and have proven & experienced U.S. coaches working with them.
                            Last edited by USAF; March 13, 2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Do not know much about Canada which just happens to be the team your side will be facing.
                              Conventional wisdom would dictate that Canada would be the poorest of the lot,the inverse has to be the truth for them to be of any trouble to your side,and more importantly,beating a team from the so-called shirt list of top three may offer a false sense if security.I have yet to see a team even remotely close to teams countries like Argentina etc routinely produce.
                              The region is up fir grabs.

Comment

I have no confidence in any team coached by Richie Williams, so I'd be surprised if the U.S. qualified.....Looking at results, Canada seem to be having a "good" tournament - They beat Costa Rica (who was 3rd) & drew with Mexico (who won the group).
                                Last edited by USAF; March 13, 2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X