Congrats Youngsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Youngsters

Congrats Assassin bredrin Colour and the coaching staff. First coach to beat the USA at this level apart from David Hunt and at any level apart from Tappa and David Hunt.

Good fight youngsters. Lets hope the Guatemalans are motivated to beat their Honduran counterparts despite already being knocked out. Keeping the fingers crossed for automatic qualification.

But Zeppo will tell you that this game didn't mean anything to the Americans.

So maybe Zeppo can tell me why they want to fight so much if this game was meaningless.

Wooooiiiiieeeee mi big friend Colour!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A very good second half. This was a very scrappy game.

The team was lucky to be 0:0 at half time with some great saves by the goalkeeper.

But the second half they came out from the half time with more energy and performance.

They are now in a very good position to qualify. We must now root for Guatemala to win the game tonight against Honduras for us to automatically qualify.

Comment

I saw the second half only! Wi win, but it wasn't pretty! But congrats is certainly due!!
        Peter R

Comment

Assassin will make sure Colour step up the preparation 3-fold if we qualify, so don't worry about that.

Comment

Whereas I can't definitively say both of your comments(the ones I responded uniquely)were advice used by the coach,I can say they were absolutely spot on advice,and at worst reaffirming to the coach!
            Just like dat!

Comment

As long as you make Assassin know mi giving Colour advice fi help the team push through. LOL

Comment

And you will agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Assassin will make sure Colour step up the preparation 3-fold if we qualify, so don't worry about that.
                  Heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Hondurans are up 1-0 in the first half and Guatemala received a red card. If that result holds we will have to win the playoff game to qualify for the World Cup.

Comment

Honduras usually beats Guatemala so it was always going to be difficult.

This win against the USA should give us confidence if we need to play another match.

Yes, it wasn't the prettiest but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Peter...please luk yah?

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                        A very good second half. This was a very scrappy game.

The team was lucky to be 0:0 at half time with some great saves by the goalkeeper.

But the second half they came out from the half time with more energy and performance.

They are now in a very good position to qualify. We must now root for Guatemala to win the game tonight against Honduras for us to automatically qualify.
                        A Mac seh suh! Yuh tink "more energy" cudda mean more effort? ...an iffen dem dida gi ebry heffort innah di fus half suh dem cudden bi faulted...weh dem get dat "more" fram?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          A Mac seh suh! Yuh tink "more energy" cudda mean more effort? ...an iffen dem dida gi ebry heffort innah di fus half suh dem cudden bi faulted...weh dem get dat "more" fram?
                          wharra?!!?!?!??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is injured Vassell injured? I caught the second half with the TV on mute.

Comment

Working...
                            X