Clear All

• Reggae Boyz U-17 V USA tonight Link

http://www.vipleague.is/football/290...am-online.html

Balancing act for U-17'S
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/footb...g-act_18547206

Young Boyz enjoy celebrity attention
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-Mall_18547733

Comment

Good move by Colour. He has rested all the 4 key players (Senior, Vassel, Marshall, Adamolekun) carrying yellow cards. Good opportunity for some bench players to show what they have.

Comment

you a promote Colour now!!!

A wha the rathid you come to.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am not like you who just promote your bredin and invent things that he didn't do. If I think he does something good I say it. something bad, I also say it.

Comment

Saw what you want, all I said is Colour is a good coach and nah tek foolishness. Now it is obvious to the blind, brethren or no brethren.

Next time I will wait on you and Don1 fi give anyone credit before I do. LOL!!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Talking about Colour coming back and stepping up training threefold is dishonest. You are not even in Jamaica, yet willing to make up things like that. LOL

You are one to merge arguments, so as usual you will create your own nemesis to counteract.

Comment

I keep telling y'all - is a Portland ting, yuh wouldn't understand!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, I am not in Jamaica, The fact is look how the team played in September to now when the Haitian coach said we didn't look like a Jamaican team.

The fact Colour has been working with the team consistently since he has been back, the fact is we are going into competition and preparation had to be up bigtime over the last few months (that is normal), so if that is the semantics, you can gwaan talk what you want. Look at the U23 and you see the coach said he is now going to step up prep for the next 4 months. No difference.

Comment

Spin the lie all you want. The coach said we play long ball kick and run. Colour's response is that he (the Haitian coach) misunderstands what the team is trying to do.
                    Keep it factual and leave out the lies.

This team is doing well because the JFF has had them in training for a long time and Colour has done a good job and he has also received good support from the two veterans.

Comment

The man tell me I hate Colour when mi tell him stop tell lie about what Colour did during the prepartion phase. LOL

Comment

What is your opinion on Tappa under 20 team???? You a post one line,

Comeee inn and answer.
                        Last edited by Assasin; March 11, 2015, 06:26 PM.

Comment

you first tell lie pon mi bout mi bex bout Blaine, when mi big up Vin Blaine all the time as I said more than once I like what he brings to the program.

Only you and your crew are allowed to say what you like???

Comment

You vex about Blaine? Why you vex about Blaine?

Comment

Assassin,

Did you say that you didn't see the last Under 17 tournament in 2013 when Wendell and Colour were the coaches?

Comment

Working...
                              X