No announcement yet.

Empire Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man U been passing the ball back too much from last season to now. They were going to be caught at sometime. Hopefully this will tell LVG to cut out some of the back passing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, hear mi now - You played and you are a teacher use that experience. Question your first impressions of a team and also a game?

The talking heads chatter bears examination. What was it Martinez said; It is a matter of small differences (...our some such thing)? The hand-wring and talk of how poor individual BoyU's players are...reminds of same said about my Gunners & Liverpool. Pure misstatement. The 3 teams mentioned (BoyU, my Gunners and Liverpool) have just not produced as per sum of their parts.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I know the feeling very well Lazie!!

I know every manager has their style.

I am yet to see LVG motivate his players from the side line. (It's also a point made by some analysts).
        Remember, Fergie had eased off being in the technical area. I observed it in the season we won back the league from you guys ... when almost every game we'd concede early then fight back. The question was put to him and his attitude was they should figure it out. As a result I am not too quick to knock LvG for writing his memoirs during the game.

I just think the 2 stupid goals we gave up was too much. Furthermore, Smalling got a sitter in front of the keeper and skied it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

For most of this season Manu goals have not been anything near creative. It has been a little luck and they seems like they have to work so hard for it. When it comes to the end of game, the only thing is to put it in the 18 yard box and pray. I am still trying to find out is Smalling and Jones can be top class players but the go injury.

What you say maybe is true but strip Yaya Toure and Kun from ManCity. Take Ronaldo and two top players from Barca and they are average teams too.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X