Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz U-17 book play-off place

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...ne-step-closer

Spot on analysis by the coach and I am sure his attention now will be fixed on organizing the defense so games can be won there too.
    The US has absolutely no chance if our defense gives a good account of itself..

Comment

Now here is a coach who knows what he is doing, we need some more bright young coaches.

Comment

If we beat USA and Honduras loses to Guatemala, we qualify automatically for the World Cup. However, the Honduras game is being played after our game and the Guatemalans are already eliminated.

Should we go all out for the win? or focus on resting the players in the event the team has to go to a playoff?

Keeping in mind the three main midfielders (Vassel, Marshall and Senior), our main striker (Adamolekun) are all carrying cards. One more would mean they miss the playoffs if we don't qualify automatically after the USA game.
        Last edited by Me; March 10, 2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          If we beat USA and Honduras loses to Guatemala, we qualify automatically for the World Cup. However, the Honduras game is being played after our game and the Guatemalans are already eliminated.

Should we go all out for the win? or focus on resting the players in the event the team has to a playoff?

Keeping in mind the three main midfielders (Vassel, Marshall and Senior), our main striker (Adamolekun) are all carrying cards. One more would mean they miss the playoffs if we don't qualify automatically after the USA game.
          They carry the cards into a play-off game?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think so.

Comment

Never looked at it from that worthy perspective,good third eye.
              In any event,the defense has to ensure at least a draw.

Comment

Working...
              X