the stone that the builder refuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the stone that the builder refuse

shall be the .... jangle, lazie or rockman, finish it fi mi nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I'll try..: "...shall score the winning goal" ?? close?
    Peter R

Comment

I will ,and in quotations too,but before mek me add a lockle context,that talk means NOTHING round about now,you should know,I feel EXACTLY like you did
      "Thy baxide,gamma"

Comment

Yours too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          shall be the .... jangle, lazie or rockman, finish it fi mi nuh?
          the one gifted a goal! Nice set up by Valencia!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

😄😄

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Shall tear up the John.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                the one gifted a goal! Nice set up by Valencia!
                we'll take it!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie you and you manager a drink cheap vodka.. Talk bout gift... You defend to score we press unno frighten side high and unno turnover the ball .. That is the idea its a team goal... No trophy for you.....

Comment

Working...
                  X