Dunny, big congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny, big congrats

Very good game and me proud of my side. As usual, our defense let us down. DiMaria was sleeping on the first goal and Valencia gifted the second. Overall, we played like ourselves of old
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

True enough... one of the better matches, if not the best I've seen MU play this year... not that I have seen many, but anything could have happened!

How about Welbeck? was his celebration overdone as an ex-MU player? I don't think so...some commentators were alluding to exuberant celebration!

And the red card? Di Maria deserved it?
    Peter R

Comment

Players must celebrate their goals. His celebration was not overdone. Danny is a son of the Empire. We wish him well. He got a sitter and I would've been all over him if he had missed such an easy goal.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks Jangle, it was a good game and Man U played one of their better games. I thought Van Gaal made his changes a bit too early. Your goalkeeper is
        absolutely fantastic got too say that

Comment

WELLBECK who grew up in Manchester showed up Jangle

by celebrating his goal. Sorry Jangle I thought if he scored especially that gift set-up by Valencia the celebration would be sutle
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Two "sure" goals saved... congrats Arsenal crew! hard luck MU; better luck next time!
            Peter R

Comment

Yup. It was a knockout type game and we played with passion and attacking intent. Can't curse my side. DiMaria allowed blood to rush to his head and got sent off. We looked the more likely to score but well done Arsenal.

Comment

Congrats to the Arsenal crew and team,it was a good victory.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                  by celebrating his goal. Sorry Jangle I thought if he scored especially that gift set-up by Valencia the celebration would be sutle
                  Peejay, didn't you see Van Gaal dis the youth basically saying he wasn't good enough for Man U after the youth have been at the club from he was 6 years old. I am sure you would probably react the same way. It better Van Gaal had said he let him go so he could play more. I think he was out of order to dis the youth. You would never hear Arsene treat any of his ex - players like that.

Comment

...and on your goal the fault was at the brains & feet of the slow of feet...and now brain, PER MERTESACKER!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Again I ask, what is Di Maria's best position?

The back passes would cost Manu at some stage. Cut it out.

Leggo James Wilson and young Paddy.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think LVG panicked last night or else it may have been a different story. Can someone explain to me why he made 2 changes at half time when Man U had finished the first half so strong? Those changes meant he could not use possible game changers Mata or Falcoa, well that's my opinion anyway

Comment

We may never know the truth but my guess he intended on making one change but was convinced to make two.Chamberlain already displayed that he ould have his way with our defenders,LvG de ided fielding Jones would help to thwart..
                          Then(what I believed)Giggs told him,we need Carrick to effectively distribute the bll from,the midfield,and of course when Januzaj eventually came on he was a dud(prone to doing too much with the ball).

Comment

Working...
                          X