Arsenal vs Manu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal vs Manu

I see a couple times Sanchez wah do it alone...weh Karl sey ...his anti-team moves breaks down the gunners attack..just release and get back the f...ing ball nuhSanchez
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Yes... i's not like seh him cyan dribble like Ox...
    Peter R

Comment

Give and get back...playing with team mates sometimes

work as the best dribbling...in that last instant..a Ozil would be the receiver and more than likely Ozil would look to give it back...Defense would be parting like the dead sea in that instance. Because Sanchez already drew 3 players to the ball, releasing Ozil on the left would have the defense scrambling..simple ball ting...a nuh every time dribbling by ur self is good.In basketball which I play now as an old man, it's called draw and kick...lol
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

That's what Ox did on your goal
        Peter R

Comment

Watch How Arsenal Get Liverpool Next ...

Arsenal Always Get The Bad Luck Of The Draw In These So Called "chance" Of A "fair" Draw..

Comment

Not so this time.. you get Reading/Bradford!
            Peter R

Comment

And no guarantee that LFC will advance... anything can happen.

Liverpool/Blackburn v A Villa
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X