No announcement yet.

Assasin & Dunny!!! Answer these questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Romai decided to give the JFF $1.2M a year because they like Jamaica & they felt generous???.......It's BUSINESS & an INVESTMENT and they expect a return on their investment........So since Jamaica's football needs more than the money you're getting, because in a very busy year like this you can easily blow through $1.2M, you partner with a company that can also provide you with training & development for coaches & players, that you desperately need to succeed.

Comment

The JFF has to appeal to the diaspora by recapturing the lost glory days of our football,renewal of the Dubai contract depends on that.
      Ther are two fronts,our football federation,and a private citizen business enterprise (Cedella is going to make the best of the association).It will be interesting to see which one is going to be more successful.
      Last edited by Rockman; March 10, 2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

They are a start up company who want to get their name out there and that is why they took the chance but couple with Cidella Marley advertising on the Marley web page and they do their own marketing, hopefully it will bring success. You have seen our kit deals before and nobody was rushing to come and sign again with JFF, I wonder why?? How much is the US sponsorship??? Whatever it is Nike make it back easily. As any of our Kit sponsors make back their 1.2 million a year?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
          X