Assasin & Dunny!!! Answer these questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin & Dunny!!! Answer these questions

and then tell me who is at fault for the U20 fiasco & failure.

1. How long was the U20 squad in training???

2. How many practice games did the U20 squad play???

3. When was Tappa appointed head coach of the U20 squad???

4. Based on Tappa's obvious tactical deficiencies (Game Plan & Adjustments During The Game), exhibited from the Hex, and nothing done to improve this, do you think he was qualified for a head coaching job???

5. It was obvious from the 2nd game in the Hex that Tappa was not qualified, so why was he appointed head coach???

6. When Palmeiras (I think that was the team), with the help of Simoes, had Tappa in an intensive 6 month training program, why was he yanked out after less than a month & appointed the ReggaeBoyz head coach???

USAF, don't bother with me boss, you know my thoughts on the whole debacle already. You must have read my post over the past few weeks

Comment

Not surprised by your response.....LOL. Mi sternum!!!

Comment

??!! Don uno?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Couldn't resist borrowing from Don1, for this response.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            Not surprised by your response.....LOL. Mi sternum!!!
            LOL!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Let me first say this. I supported Tappa and I know many people were glad when he became head coach. To be fair to Tappa he took some bold disciplinary action when he started and the Gold cup he was coach of the team, that team looked good for most part.

After that the plot all fell apart, there has been no consistency in his teams. People who played good in one game was yanked for others and a lot of cut and paste. After been relieved of the head coaching job I would give him some time off but the JFF claimed they invested in him and wanted him around in the program.

You don't get it, if you say anything regarding the team coaching, you are fighting against Tappa. I know I have said on here the JFF is a dysfunctional organization and I don't much confidence in them. The sad thing is most local coaches have the same mentality.

I will comment on all the teams I see and how I feel the coach has done. People acting as if despite the blunders of the JFF we can't do better. I have not of that midset, I have seen too many coaches make a difference. You think Simoes succeed only because he played a large amount of games? No, It is also about his belief, his leadership, and what is expected of his players.
              You could easily see the formation Simoes used play developed.

With the u17, you can see they switch the ball quickly from side to side, and two players break and attack with speed. I have not seen anything like that from a Tappa side in a long time. I was hoping he would be able to do more with the youths and he could impress.

Tappa may have been pulled but he was the prime candidate having worked as assistant to John Barnes and Simoes for more than a year so it is not like he had no experience. He has since had other coaching courses. His supports will tell you he is a part of regional coaching panel so who are you to conclude he is not a good coach. I can only tell you what I see on the field and how the team looked.

Look the JFF technical committee appoints the head coaches and I have no confidence in them. I know a few coaches makes demand of them before and while been hired.

I may not answer how you want but let me ask you, why do you think Winnie had all the national coaches analyzing a game as a unit, the first it was ever done?

Secondly, why do you think of all the coaches in Jamaica with years of experience he hired a one time Manning cup champion coach Coley without international experience as his assistant? which upset a lot of pundits and football watchers.

Any good coach who want achieve anything in Jamaica have to be able to push the button, have to be able even bypass the technical committee and be confident in what they are doing.

Tappa was appointed head coach about a year ago. The fault of the fiasco has to be shared between the JFF and the coaching staff, and Tappa is the head coach. He can't be left not to take any blame. The fact all parties should learn and move on from it but we don't.

People talking that we should be playing how many international games. The fact is Jamaica just can't afford that for the youth team but they can play senior teams around the island which is actually a good practice for any u20 or u17 team with a few internationals. The fact is the u20 played more international games than the u17 and it certainly didn't show.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let me first say this. I supported Tappa and I know many people were glad when he became head coach. To be fair to Tappa he took some bold disciplinary action when he started and the Gold cup that he coached the team, that team looked good for most part.

After that the plot all fell apart, there has been no consistency in his teams. People who played good in one game was yanked for others and a lot of cut and paste. After been relieved of the head coaching job I would give him some time off but the JFF claimed they invested in him and wanted him around in the program.

You don't get it, if you say anything regarding the team coaching, you are fighting against Tappa. I know I have said on here the JFF is a dysfunctional organization and I don't have much confidence in them. The sad thing is most local coaches have the same mentality as Tappa.

I will comment on all the teams I see and how I feel the coach has done. People acting as if despite the blunders of the JFF we can't do better. I have not of that midset, I have seen too many coaches make a difference in my little time in playing, coaching and watching. You think Simoes succeed only because he played a large amount of games? No, It is also about his belief, his leadership, and what is expected of his players.
                You could easily see the formation Simoes used and how plays developed. Players had to play defined roles.

With the u17, you can see they switch the ball quickly from side to side, and two players break and attack with speed. I have not seen anything like that from a Tappa side in a long time. I was hoping he would be able to do more with the youths and he could impress.

Tappa may have been pulled but he was the prime candidate having worked as assistant to John Barnes and Simoes for more than a year so it is not like he had no experience. He has since had other coaching courses. His supporters will tell you he is a part of the regional coaching panel so who are you to conclude he is not a good coach. I can only tell you what I see on the field and how the team looked.

Look the JFF technical committee appoints the head coaches and I have no confidence in them. I know a few coaches makes demand of them before and while been hired.

I may not answer how you want but let me ask you, why do you think Winnie had all the national coaches analyzing a game as a unit, the first it was ever done?

Secondly, why do you think of all the coaches in Jamaica with years of experience he hired a one time Manning cup champion coach Coley without international experience as his assistant? which upset a lot of pundits and football watchers.

Any good coach who want to achieve anything in Jamaica have to be able to push the button, have to be able even bypass the technical committee and be confident in what they are doing.

Tappa was appointed head coach about a year ago. The fault of the fiasco has to be shared between the JFF and the coaching staff, and Tappa is the head coach. He can't be left not to take any blame. The fact all parties should learn and move on from it but we don't.

People talking that we should be playing how many international games. The fact is Jamaica just can't afford that for the youth team but they can play senior teams around the island which is actually a good practice for any u20 or u17 team with a few internationals. The fact is the u20 played more international games than the u17 and it certainly didn't show.
                Last edited by Assasin; March 9, 2015, 09:53 PM.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Posts have been made here that the ReggaeBoyz "success" at the Gold Cup you mentioned had more to do with Bradley Stewart's direction not Tappa. For the Hex Bradley Stewart wasn't there & you witnessed the collapse that ensued.

Every dysfunctional organization has its PATSY, and Tappa is the JFF's PATSY.....Between Tappa & Colour, who is more qualified as a coach & who needs the JFF more???

Being an assistant doesn't guarantee you'll be qualified for a leadership/managerial role.

The JFF appoints the members of the technical committee & is an arm of the JFF.....What are the qualifications of the JFF technical committee members & what are their achievements/accomplishments???

I will start blaming the coaches when the JFF provides them with what they need to effectively compete & succeed......Do you think I would have blamed Colour if the U17 performed worse than the U20???......NO!!!

With regards to international practice games, my response to the announcement of the new apparel deal was that it's good to get a lucrative deal, BUT better to sign with a company that can also provide the cornerstones of national development & growth - Training & Development of Coaches and Youth Development (Training & Quality Practice Games).....A large percentage of the U.S. youth practice games is through NIKE, against other NIKE sponsored teams like Brazil, France, England, Holland, Portugal, etc......$1.2M??? That's what you should have had over 10 years ago, if you had good, strong, creative & pro-active leadership at the JFF.
                  Last edited by USAF; March 9, 2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Being an assistant doesn't guarantee you'll be qualified for a leadership/managerial role.

Nothing will guarantee that you will be a good leader until you actually deliver. No training will guarantee that either. When did people find out it was Bradley pulling the strings and not Tappa? Many may have thought that Bradley may have been holding Tappa hand from unleashing his leadership.

USA get practice through NIKE. Be realistic, Jamaica will never get a deal like the one the US has with apparel sponsor, not anytime soon. We don't have the size market the US has. We don't get the TV that they US has so this apparel sponsor is a start in the right direction and big up to Miss Marley for her work. We need more people like her in the program.

I asked before who is the technical committee? It is a creation of the JFF with the same talkers that can't deliver. It has never had a face and only reports to the JFF. The coaches need to call them out as a unit every so often. But that make too much sense as "man have to hold their jobs".

Again I will say the best chance we have is the coaches getting qualified, organize and impacting development. Set standards, collect data, and measure progress while working as a unit. How else are our clubs, the national development program going to get better?

Believe it or not we have a few good coaches in Jamaica but no standards. They can pull resources from the diaspora but they have to do the work and get their own sponsorship. The JFF like most associations will do a little to benefit themselves but they have too much other things on their plate and if they can't deliver those with or without Burrell, why you think they going to deliver top level coaching in clubs and schools. Best they will do is a level one course that is done in the US for free to rec courses.

There are some basic things that can be done like sharing drills, development tools, player development and identify talent and track them. But this is just too simple.
                    Last edited by Assasin; March 10, 2015, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Right!!

Comment

DUDE!!! What are you talking about???.......I stated that because Jamaica is lacking in the technical aspects of the game (developing talent because there's not enough qualified & experienced coaches) they should have signed with a company that not only gives you a lucrative deal, but can help to solve that basic but most important part of any national program. I then gave an example of this with the U.S. & Nike deal, and what you got out of that is Jamaica can't get the same deal as the U.S.???.......Well, the U.S. doesn't have the same deal as Brazil, but Nike is instrumental in arranging regular youth games between them; Australia doesn't have the same deal as the U.S., but Nike brings them here to play in their international youth tournament......Nike also invests in coaching development & they also help with getting coaches exposure to top programs, like Barcelona (my sons' former coach just spent a month there observing training & games).

Comment

Could you stop the logic please. It's not welcome OK.

Comment

The question is WHAT IS NIKE GETTING OUT OUT OF IT? The US deal is no charity and NIKE make back their money bigtime because people are buying US gears with NIKE. Jamaica don't really have a big market and therefore limit the deal we will get. You talking about big countries with big market when you talk about Australia, Brazil and the US. Kit deals are money making thing for these companies, not charity. Same reason why European clubs and kit makers are now gravitating towards US children academies, schools and clubs. Because they make money from it.

We have to have a market to sell their products. When these company look at the amount of Jersey we sold in the last 5 years, they must be saying "a joke this".
                            Last edited by Assasin; March 10, 2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Where is the meeting of the stakeholders?
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X