X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouthwatering clash MU v Arsenal

Who will prevail
    one thing is for sure I can't wait for this cup tie

Would have preferred if we had RvP and if Carrick was truly game ready,the question is if we are somehow going to see Jones starting.
    LvG has, over the last couple of games,started de Maria and then substituted him when he failed to make the impact expected of him.He knows what to do if he wants to play the full game,and he is well at home in a game abound with international formidable players.
    We beat Arsenal playing lousy,seems to me you should be troubled by the prospects of Man U playing finally good.
    Shaw is a physical player,hopefully he starts.
    I expect Man U to win either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Would have preferred if we had RvP and if Carrick was truly game ready,the question is if we are somehow going to see Jones starting.
      LvG has, over the last couple of games,started de Maria and then substituted him when he failed to make the impact expected of him.He knows what to do if he wants to play the full game,and he is well at home in a game abound with international formidable players.
      We beat Arsenal playing lousy,seems to me you should be troubled by the prospects of Man U playing finally good.
      Shaw is a physical player,hopefully he starts.
      I expect Man U to win either way.
      Wouldn't be so confident Rocky. The Gunners will prevail in this tie

Comment

Confidence is reserved exclusively..
        Besides,a home game and winning the last encounter..
        Dunny,we will,see,but why would you think a squad of worthy players will continue to give poor accounts of itselfl?
        The bet-I will have ackee and saltfish for breakfast sometime before the week ends if my team somehow loses,you will do the the same if your team loses.
        Last edited by Rockman; March 9, 2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Confidence is reserved exclusively..
          Besides,a home game and winning the last encounter..
          Dunny,we will,see,but why would you think a squad of worthy players will continue to give poor accounts of itselfl?
          The bet-I will have ackee and saltfish for breakfast sometime before the week ends if my team somehow loses,you will do the the same if your team loses.
          Well you have every right to be confident because arsenal's record at Old Trafford is pathetic, however I get the feeling that this is the best Arsenal team we have seen since the Invincibles so I expect a performance.

Comment

well let me state if we lose as long as we show

desire fight and a good game am all good. However, I personally don't think we will can lose this game...usually the cream rises to the top....aside the game we lost we were the better team going....fwd.... albeit naive in defending
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Who will prevail
              one thing is for sure I can't wait for this cup tie
              Mi nuh get it ... all the pundits predicting an Arsenal win.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie most Pundits like the popular thing, Arsenal playing better ball than Manu so them a go. go with Arsenal.

Simple as that.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Come on Assasin if Manu win it's like Arsenal beating

Barcelona once in a game but u leave still thinking Barca has better players..lmao..and sud a won
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Mi nuh get it ... all the pundits predicting an Arsenal win.
                    I don't know what pundits you been listening to. Most pundits in England think United will win. Do you think it is easy to win away at this sort of level when teams are more or less evenly matched?

Comment

LOOOLLLL!!!

I like Manu but them not looking good. I see man comparing our 17 team play to them but at least the youth them moving the ball faster and not just in the their half.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

RvP,would srill be very relevant at Arsenal had he remained,and Rooney is ahead of him at Man U.
                        de Gea is the better or the two keepers,maybe an emergency loan bid for Valdez.
                        Young and most certainly Valencia are more consistent quality flank players than their Arsenal counterparts.Our defense is not worse than yours,in fact the last match it was our strikers that proved your defense to be lacking and NOT the other way around.
                        Mudfield is up for grabs,it is a game I believe we will win.

Comment

The FA Cup does strange things to many teams... nothing here would surprise me; the players generally tend to rise to the FA Cup occasion and it seems like winning this Cup has real meaning to many teams and players.... unlike watching Chelsea team attempt lackadaisically to celebrate their Capital One Cup victory as if it really meant something! Tilla?
                          Peter R

Comment

Starting teams
                            Manchester United
                            De Gea
                            Valencia
                            Smalling
                            Rojo
                            Shaw
                            Blind
                            Herrera
                            Di Maria
                            Fellaini
                            Young
                            Rooney

Arsenal
                            Szczesny
                            Bellerin
                            Mertersacker
                            Kosielny
                            Monreal
                            Cazorla
                            Coquelin
                            Ozil
                            Oxlade-Chamberlain
                            Sanchez
                            Welbeck

Comment

Let's see if DiMaria can get back into the groove now that he has changed his address.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X