RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-17: Anyway it is viewed JA 5 - 1 T'dad & Tobago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-17: Anyway it is viewed JA 5 - 1 T'dad & Tobago...

...is a big win.

Well done, guys! Well done, coach=teacher Colour!
    Good luck going forward!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Very good job. Always good when we can put a solid beating on the Trinis. Congrats to the team. They are almost there.

Comment

Goals By Jamaica
      Peter Vassell 39, Nathaniel Adamolekun 45+2, Tajea Brown (80,84), Donovan Dawkins 89

TT scored in the 42nd minute on a direct free kick.

Video highlights are on JFF's FB page.

Comment

Since we won the head to head with Guatemala we should be qualified. Just a matter now of what spot and who we face in the knockout round.

Our attackers can go toe to toe with the big guns. The defending, we will just have to hope they have their best day in the knockout rounds.

Comment

Yes, that was a must win and they did the job. Par on that hole, that is what was expected.

Comment

Yes, it was expected that we win given that we are certainly a better team. but the margin of victory certainly was impressive, especially when you consider that Trinidad improved from the poor display in the first round of qualifiers and the first game of this round.

Birdie

Comment

I think we have to beat the US to get straight into the final tournament?

Currently we are 3rd & if it remains that way we are on to a play-off. Hopefully results go our way.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                I think we have to beat the US to get straight into the final tournament?

Currently we are 3rd & if it remains that way we are on to a play-off. Hopefully results go our way.
                If we beat the USA and Honduras loses to Guatemala (who is already eliminated) we make it directly because head to head is the first tie breaker (so we would be first and USA second).

Anything else and we are going to the playoff. We are guaranteed a playoff place because we won the head to head with Guatemala.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Very good job. Always good when we can put a solid beating on the Trinis. Congrats to the team. They are almost there.
                  Yep they seem to be on the right track.

I'm particularly impressed with the 2 year prep period which we were told was "impossible" because only "rich countries" can afford that. The results of long term prep are clear

Pity the U20s had closer to 2 months prep...here & there
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

http://www.concacaf.com/video/trinid...ica-highlights
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      I'm particularly impressed with the 2 year prep period which we were told was "impossible" because only "rich countries" can afford that. The results of long term prep are clear
                      They are already evaluating for the 2017 world cup, so hopefully we will see the same thing then as well.

Comment

Looking back on the scores TNT picked up a three margin from guat, then 2 from USA and Honduras, so they have improved their defense over the time, so Jam dropping a four margin would be closer to a birdie, you are right.

Comment

i think they have been clear for awhile. we qualified for '98 as a result of "long term prep".

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

meaning if we lose we go to the playoff?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tell them to evaluate some u20 now too. Is it the U15 or 14 you talking?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X