No announcement yet.

It look like mi have fi go start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly was not surprise because this is a well coached team. Not only did they play a good amount of games, the team was carefully selected, spots were competed for. There is talent and the coach put his stamp on the team. It is obvious.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am speaking about the Under 20, who are the same players who looked shabby under Wendell and Colour at the Under 17 level and couldn't beat Barbados then.

Comment

They were already playing useless games against local clubs. The under 17 team played against those clubs. So that should tell you how beneficial that is to under 20s.

Comment

I am giving him extra lessons since he is failing the CONCACAF class so poorly.

Comment

It is not just playing the clubs, it is using it for training. Simoes used the national team against these teams. This is where your basic teaching and structure start. It is not so much about winning these game but using them to instill discipline and what you want from your team.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, Simoes use to have teams in training for a long period of time and practice against local teams and international teams and have camps abroad for our youth teams. Our last minute camp was compressed chaos because our coach has to be doing fitness drills because people couldn't even complete basic fitness tests (including a couple players who are on our senior local teams.

Comprehensive reform is required. The coaching and planning at the JFF needs to improve significantly, but more importantly we need to improve our clubs and schools.

Comment

Working...
              X