No announcement yet.

It look like mi have fi go start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't think that is partially the assistant coaches fault??

Again Colour take responsibility for the players he choose. The last day he sent home a goalie from Titchfield, and Portland. His past school and hometown and some people was upset about it and his only words to them was, he hated to do it but the others are a bit above him at this stage and have a little more experience.

How can you be a part of the coaching staff and don't have the confidence in your team???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

everybody who disagree with you is ignorant, dumb or don't read enough.

gwaann talk.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yep. The way we look against Trinidad and Aruba says it WITH HOME ADVANTAGE.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Dunny you are unfamiliar with Jamaican football. Rather than trying to analyze it based on that ignorance....the Reggaeboyz to Watch effort may be a better use of your time. You seem to have nuff expertise there
          You are wrong again Don1, how many games have you attended or watched this season? I will be very surprised if you are more knowledgeable than me re Jamaican football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            You are wrong again Don1, how many games have you attended or watched this season? I will be very surprised if you are more knowledgeable than me re Jamaican football.
            LOL! Watched this season???? Yuh righted????? Woooiiiiee mi instep!!

Ah yard ball mi born an' grow inna yuteman. Mi know the conditions inside out...on and off the rocky field dem

Betta yuh try sitten else... dis challenge flop di second yuh hit Send
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No not everyone.

Only those who are unable to be logical or lie to try to prove a point I may say are dumb. I detest that in adults

Ignorance is ok...if the subject is open to learning

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

LOL! Watched this season???? Yuh righted????? Woooiiiiee mi instep!!

Ah yard ball mi born an' grow inna yuteman. Mi know the conditions inside out...on and off the rocky field dem

Betta yuh try sitten else... dis challenge flop di second yuh hit Send
                Where do you think me born and grow?

Comment

Where do you think me born and grow?
                  Mi nuh know dat...but by your comments mi know seh yuh unfamiliar with the everyday realities of Jamaican ball

By your positions it seems to be mostly a theoretical thing with you.

Yuh probably inna Babylon too long an' get divorced from JA reality. Yuh ah use Babylon practices fi try analyse JA ball

Comment

Mi nuh know dat...but by your comments mi know seh yuh unfamiliar with the everyday realities of Jamaican ball

By your positions it seems to be mostly a theoretical thing with you.

Yuh probably inna Babylon too long an' get divorced from JA reality. Yuh ah use Babylon practices fi try analyse JA ball
                    Only thing more me have fi say to you my Passport says Jamaica

Comment

All I can say is, it says a lot about you.

Comment

Sound like yuh feelings hurt up yuteman...hush. Yuh ah tek dem Rum Bar talk serious eeh..LOL

Yep mi deal wid straight up reality...an mi get straight to di point

Mi nuh focus pon fluff on important matta. Life too short
                        Last edited by Don1; March 9, 2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Only thing more me have fi say to you my Passport says Jamaica
                          I'm sure your heart is in the right place...not questioning that at all

Not so sure about your knowledge of day to day JA football runnins tho
                          Last edited by Don1; March 9, 2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

The initial 35 man registration was due shortly after he was appointed to the team in December. If he liked any baller outside of that, they couldn't be selected.

Comment

Coley had collapsed from exhaustion last year, Jerome Waite coach 4 teams locally. when the JFF have scarce resources it will go to the Under 17 over the Under 20 everytime because their belief is that they can compete better because the difference between the environment of us and out opponents has not yet been magnified.

Comment

Could you and don1 stop being so logical it is interfering with the "no need for extensive prep" theory. This is a request from the Captain. Otherwise you both can go jump in the sea.

Comment

Working...
                                X