No announcement yet.

It look like mi have fi go start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England and CONCACAF are two different worlds. Which Adults are your referring to? Do you realize we are getting players from "schoolboy football" and the parish minor league? These fellows are playing football with kids.

And you know what happened in Venezuala because of the rubbish that was going on. 7 of those players were dropped for a tournament a month later. Because they were just assessing players, not sharpening a team for a tournament like others had been doing long before.

We had a coach who didn't even know a number of the players in his squad until right before the tournament.

Comment

When the assistant coach says during the tournament that there are better players out there not included, that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        There is no excuse that U20 team even went to a tournament in South America in December, it doesn't need 2 years to prepare adults no matter if you are from Europe or CONCACAF
        LOL!!!!! Are you for real???????????

Seems you are completely unfamiliar with the Jamaican football environment
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You still don't get it. While Colour was away in Germany the boys were been trained right? Why couldn't the U20 been trained while Tappa was away too???? Was that so hard to be requested by the coach???

Coaches have to take responsibility and stop buying into the JFF foolishness. They are the ones who can make the biggest difference as JFF is bankrupt for most part.

Also there is not much difference in preparing the u20 team than the u17, budget wise.
          Last edited by Assasin; March 9, 2015, 10:32 AM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Once again..it's shallow, myopic & illogical people like you who flop Jamaican football.

You people see stupendous administrative fcuk ups...then primarily blame coaches or players. The real fcuk ups sit behind desks while yuh cova dem ass

You are particularly odious by trying to use the U20 failure for a ridiculous personal agenda of boosting some friend of yours

Yuh really shameless yuteman
            Last edited by Don1; March 9, 2015, 10:37 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

For me it is obvious Colour assembled a much better squad than Whitmore did,but what happens when two teams of equal coaching(thst is the only similarity,one has a vibrant football federation and the other doesn't) qualities meet?

Comment

LOL!! "Unjustified stick"!!!

Mi belly!!!

Comment

So how they mess up so bad with one and two months later they look like a genius??

No the difference is the coaching staff and what they put into it. If you want to give Vin Blaine the credit or whoever. It is similar prep for the U20. Can't see there is a missing ingredient??? If it is two year practice for u17, why not the u20. Colour was away for 6 months, Tappa was away for not even a month. What? somebody wanted the u20 to fail so bad at home???? or is it that some coaches have more zeal and focus??

The only constant is the JFF. I am not saying we should win every game but the least we can do is compete especially at home, not have a team without structure and leadership.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think the wires got crossed somewhere,untangling it reveals two dustinctly different arguments ; there are coaches that can overcome despite(desired), and the JFF ineptness is in itself consequential and inexcusable.

Comment

by the same person doing the under 17. what about the unavailable under 23 coaches . how about the appointed right before the tournament assistant.

You are not one to let facts get in your way.

What exactly is the Director for youth programs job?

Comment

away for a month? more Assassin "facts".

Why did the prep work for the under 17 start before Colour and the under 20 prep didnt start before Whitmore?

Comment

I have no friends or agenda, I just say it as I see it. A lot of you on here are plain unrealistic and some just want to play the blame game. The coaching staff of the U20's had 5 international games before the start of the tournament to get their ideas across.
                          lost 3-1 to Paraguay
                          lost 5-1 to Peru
                          lost 4-0 to Venezuela
                          won 2-1 against Cuba
                          draw 1-1 against Cuba

Mexico who were rampant had 1 international game prior to the tournament
                          There is absolutely no excuse for those inept performances especially with home advantage. Jamaica's performances had nothing to do with length of preparation but quality of preparation.

Comment

=Assasin;511865]So how they mess up so bad with one and two months later they look like a genius??
                            Don't know what this genius thing is

No the difference is the coaching staff and what they put into it. If you want to give Vin Blaine the credit or whoever.
                            All the coaches, admin & players who put up a good display should get credit.. Colour tuh

It is similar prep for the U20.
                            But it's not similar. It's 2 months vs 2 years. Surely even you can spot the difference
                            Can't see there is a missing ingredient??? If it is two year practice for u17, why not the u20.
                            Exactly!! The 2 year prep you foolishly claimed was "impossible" should have been also provided to the U20s as I said before. It is the fault of the JFF that it was not

Colour was away for 6 months, Tappa was away for not even a month. What? somebody wanted the u20 to fail so bad at home???? or is it that some coaches have more zeal and focus??
                            I really don't care how long the fellow was away for. What I care about is the PROGRAM set up for teams. For the U17s the 2 year program was acceptable. For the U20s the 2 month deal was shameful & pathetic.

The only constant is the JFF. I am not saying we should win every game but the least we can do is compete especially at home, not have a team without structure and leadership
                            I'm not surprised you cannot see the profound differences in the 2 situations

However if you continue to spout garbage... It will continue to be dumped
                            Last edited by Don1; March 9, 2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Dunny you are unfamiliar with Jamaican football. Rather than trying to analyze it based on that ignorance....the Reggaeboyz to Watch effort may be a better use of your time. You seem to have nuff expertise there
                              Last edited by Don1; March 9, 2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Well how can the director get it so wrong for the u20 team and so right for the u17 team?? It could be possible that there is reason like sickness or commitment why the u23 coach couldn't go? I don't know but I guess you do may know more than me.

However it is normal for age group to have a head coach who is in charge of his/her team. The director is only indirectly in charge of the team and help with resources based on the need of the team's coach.
                                Last edited by Assasin; March 9, 2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X