It look like mi have fi go start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It look like mi have fi go start

Promote Colour shamelessly on dis a JAMAICAN FOOTBALL FORUM that need some life.

Good win u17 vs Trinidad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Nothing to be shame about,the coach impressed on his team the things he saw necessary,and they were keen on following the script.
    From the first game it become abundantly clear the players are a confident bunch,you get the feeling the problem is one of execution.
    Congrats to the team and of course congrats to the coach.

Comment

Nothing wrong if you you willing to admit it

Comment

That is all you can say, I see.

you don't have to worry too much put your mind at ease and support 100%

"The coaches approach seems to be long ball to the strikers and constantly trying to break at pace.

I hope they don't end up burning out themselves for these last few games."

LOL!!!!

The same right you have to criticize "the coaches" of a winning side, same right I have to criticize the poor job "the coaches" of the u20 did. No more, no less.
        Last edited by Assasin; March 9, 2015, 07:22 AM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Me and Assasin,mek we leggo ceetain tings.
          Gentlemen.I think Burrell should hire Nosworthy as a defensive coordinator,he would make a fine scout(the pool)and clearly takes defending very serious.

Comment

Of course you can criticize the coaches. Is only when you started making up your own story that I corrected you.

Comment

man gway. What story. I said the u20 coaches did a **** pour job. The team had no shape, no fight, and was very bad. This is how this thing started.

People on the forum was acting like you have to play 20 international games to prepare youth team in Jamaica, and I say with even limited international practice the u17 with colour will do better.

Everything is all about Burrell and JFF. If the coaches do a better job, they can dictate what happen, you can't do it by sucking up to JFF but doing it the way you know it should be done.

Hiding behind the JFF will not work because at the end of the day it is the little thing you do. I support every coach that coach Jamaica but when it is all over and if you did a poor job, I am going to say it, so I don't need your correction. It is what is on the field, if you want to reason then we can but nuh come like the coaches of the u20 shouldn't take a good portion of the blame and bout them have to do what they are told.

Simply nuh wash inna football especially with the u17 and u20 because they can be prepared mostly locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                man gway. What story. I said the u20 coaches did a **** pour job. The team had no shape, no fight, and was very bad. This is how this thing started.

People on the forum was acting like you have to play 20 international games to prepare youth team in Jamaica, and I say with even limited international practice the u17 with colour will do better.

Everything is all about Burrell and JFF. If the coaches do a better job, they can dictate what happen, you can't do it by sucking up to JFF but doing it the way you know it should be done.

Hiding behind the JFF will not work because at the end of the day it is the little thing you do. I support every coach that coach Jamaica but when it is all over and if you did a poor job, I am going to say it, so I don't need your correction. It is what is on the field, if you want to reason then we can but nuh come like the coaches of the u20 shouldn't take a good portion of the blame and bout them have to do what they are told.

Simply nuh wash inna football especially with the u17 and u20 because they can be prepared mostly locally.
                Agreed full hundred, the JFF take a lot of unjustified stick. Coaches and players need to stand up and be counted.

Comment

slap together a team versus having a team in training for two years.

Comment

An under 20 coach coaching your under 23 team (when you have already hired two people for that job) leading up tournament is madness and silly.

And who appointed the under 20 coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                      slap together a team versus having a team in training for two years.
                      having kids together for 2 years is a lot than having pro's and semi pro's trust me. So that excuse will not wash with me. Every international coach have the same problem, they only have the players for a few days and have to deal with it.

Comment

This is CONCACAF, not England. The other teams in the region prepared and we had amateurs not being prepared.

Comment

Dunny,I want the U17 team to be the region's best,one of the reasons why is six years from now we will be busy importing players to start on the men's national team,something terrible will happen between now and then,for that I fault the JFF for lack of vision.
                          How fast can Bolt run the 100,how fast can he..with his hands tied behind his back?
                          That special coach can overcome obstacles,imagine if there wasn't any obstacles,even he or she is hindered by the dereliction of the JFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            This is CONCACAF, not England. The other teams in the region prepared and we had amateurs not being prepared.
                            There is no excuse that U20 team even went to a tournament in South America in December, it doesn't need 2 years to prepare adults no matter if you are from Europe or CONCACAF

Comment

The problem Dunny is the team's weaknesses were exposed there,it would have been exposed much earlier with comprehensive practice game schedule.
                              The U17 coach clearly know his squad better than Whitmore knew his..

Comment

Working...
                              X