X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now In Progress: Jamaica U-17 vs. Cuba, Link

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/guatedecorazon-tv

0-0 35 min.

First half highlights: Jamaica missed a penalty in the third minute. Cuba's goalie stopped the shot.
    Last edited by Bruce; March 5, 2015, 05:27 PM.

The #7 should be on the Olympic team
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

You mean in an Academy in S.america or Europe (preferably Spain). He showed good technique against Guatemala. Me (the forumite) said his name is Peter Vassell. I didn't see him in this game so I will reserve my opinions.

The final score is 1-1.

I don't think Jakans know how to operate in academies abroad. They don't know that they are dedicating their lives to become a pros. This means a lot of sacrifice (drop certain friends, follow everything you are told and strive to be the best). These people are watching your every move (well it's a business investment). mek mi shet up
      Last edited by Jawge; March 5, 2015, 08:18 PM.

Comment

We should have won. The team lost some discipline in the second half. Good performance from both teams though.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So now it's the players' fault?
          Last edited by Jawge; March 5, 2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

A missed penalty always seems to bite you!
            Peter R

Comment

What you thinking of the coaching choices to start and during the game?

Comment

i really don't know as one kid get a red card, the kids were in a elevator accident a few days ago and maybe carry a knock.

I didn't see all of the first half however but we had a think a penalty and one chance that I thought scored. Remember at this stage you have to rotate your players base on fitness and cards etc.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Where did I say that? Just a call it as I see it. Even with that they had a penalty and some good chances that could have scored, something you didn't see with the u20.

Comment

Sass?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If we are comparing our last few campaigns - last World Cup to present factoring in individual players's quality - I think these performances suggest Colour is our best teacher-coach. I see play that suggests a teacher-coach is present. Previously to present, the Gold Cup Tappa/Bradley Stewart tandem is the last l saw quality of play suggesting ''Teacher-Coach" in charge.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lol...you guys are the best...defend it yes

Comment

you saw what team USA did when they switched around players?

Comment

Oh yeah? Check the highlights: http://www.concacaf.com/video/cuba-v...ica-highlights

Comment

Why should they break down in discipline when they have a no nonsense coach? Technique, Technique. I recall asking Mo how many times in the RSPL did he see the vaselina being used. Him malice mi to rhatid Di yout an di goalie one to rhatid. On the penalty; his body telegraphed where he was going to put the ball. Ja seriously needs an academy for this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X