Gamma, Karl, Peejay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, Karl, Peejay

Should Wenger forget about signing a new DM, is Le Coq the man?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...tml:idontknow:

who backs him up? abou diaby?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

back him up where, on the repair table?? LOL!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        who backs him up? abou diaby?
        Krystian Bielik no?

Comment

is he ready? has he been even on the bench for the first team?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

is he ready? has he been even on the bench for the first team?
            He won't play this season for the first team says the boss. He played today for the U18's beating Leicester 5-2

Comment

that's what i am saying ... god forbid we lose le coq sportif mto injury this season, who is his back up? arteta? that would be a huge drop off..

Comment

Flamini Arteta Wilshere all can do a job there

Comment

can do A job. flamini and ramsay i would say but based on le coq's contribution it would be a significant drop off.

what is the deal with diaby? people have been injured, recoverd, played and gotten injured again and no sign of him.....

Comment

can do A job. flamini and ramsay i would say but based on le coq's contribution it would be a significant drop off.

what is the deal with diaby? people have been injured, recoverd, played and gotten injured again and no sign of him.....
                    Diaby may as well pack it in boss, he can't shake off injuries. Football is a funny old game, if Arteta had stayed fit all season we would have never had a chance to see what Le Coq could do and now we can't do without him.

Comment

Anybody whose name is "Le Coq", HAS to be the man!
                      Peter R

Comment

Le Coq - The enforcer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfubbaQr8mM

Comment

The more I watch Le Coq the more I am impressed, just can't believe how this player has grown over the past year. Immense, he bossed the midfield today.

Comment

Wasn't he voted MOM today?
                            Peter R

Comment

Needs back up
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X