No announcement yet.

Watch it, 'Bora'! Winning is important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you blame us losing to beating Mexico?

Any good coach would tell the team they have accomplished nothing. Tell them they have talent but there is a lot of work to be done.

Only by wining a gew games you can really judge the team. If we continue to lose we will not just wake up and we start wining.

Last year I went to England and some brethren nearly kill me saying that West Indies a go win world cup. It was more a dream than anything else. We are just wishing and giving Bora the benefit of the doubt but we need to really see concrete results very soon. Bora has been in the job for 6 months now right?

Can you imagine if Bradley had lost 3 games while rebuilding? he woulda get fired. Bora need to use experience and mark death, remember his last two jobs before this one. Bora have a lot to prove, not only our players have a lot to prove. he didn't turn around the Metro Stars as they continue to lose under him until he got fired.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bora's approach as I see it!

Conditions he inherited (when he came on board) -
      Extremely short period of time to create EXCELLENT TEAM.

Qualifiers are 'just around the corner'.

Core of relatively adept individuals...with experience as members on our 'best team'.

A CFU and CONCACAF with Mexico, USA as top world teams - Falling somewhere in the top 25 teams.

Costa Rica, Honduras, Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, Canada as next level strong contenders.

Worrisome (as in on their best day could defeat the REGGAE BOYZ) teams Cuba and Panama.

Minnows - including ourselves.

Task - Take us to World Cup 2010 and once there perform at the very least as did Ghana in 2006.

Bora's approach:
      1. Select and put together - 3rd tier players

2. Parade those 3rd tier players as National Senior TEAM. Spend great amount of time attempting to organise those 3rd tier players towards the making of TEAM.

3. Eventually (Oh God, when?) he shall decide which of the 3rd tier players should be linked with the 1st tier players and he will then (Oh God, when?) commence the task of making EXCELLENT TEAM such as to guarantee arrival at the World Cup 2010...and, once there, as did Ghana at World Cup 2006, create "waves".

Question: Is it sound to adopt an approach not used by any TOP OF THE WORLD TEAM? Is Bora's current way the right way to go?

TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMs select their best available players and as individual's performances wane replace those individuals with deserving others.

Remember Bora's method is ignore best available players...i.e. use those he thinks may eventually become deserving as the SENIOR TEAM...NATIONAL TEAM...and, replace the worst with EXPERIENCED BETTER PLAYERS! - reversing the method used by all TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMs.

...but, Bora has taken and or been at the helm of many teams that played at the FIFA World Cup...

...and, maybe he is teaching the TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMs and or INTRODUCING to the TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMs a new revolutionary way forward?

...look forward to all top teams changing from continuous preparations...after all Bora with no time on his hands...qualifiers are 'around the corner'...is not even ready to use his best available team...that starting of preparations is to come...prolonged work with team is a waste...and, Bora is the best in the world...sooooo....look for us to cruise through CFU and CONCACAF...and, even outshine Ghana's 2006 performance...

...or, is it Bora knows doing our best, like winning is...NOT IMPORTANT?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good analysis!

"Oh God, when?" - hilarious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X