MLS kicks off this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS kicks off this weekend

And we in the UK are now able to watch live games courtesy of Sky Sports.
    This is a welcome relief , takes away the painful experience of listening to those awful American commentators and dodgy video streams

http://mlsgb.com/2015/03/03/sky-spor...-sunday-night/

Maybe a no go as they players may strike. Let us hope it goes ahead.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would rather watch RSPL over MLS any day of the week!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And they just signed a 4 year deal with Eurosport
        http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...t-games-europe

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I would rather watch RSPL over MLS any day of the week!
          Even if maestro was playin'....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You should. No MLS baller don't want to sign with you.

Comment

I am not gonna knock MLS, it is a league that is rising rapidly and will be a force in the not too distant future

Comment

Good show by MLS teams this weekend and I must say Orlando was electric with 62,000 fans. This league will be a force in the not too distant future.

Comment

Mosiah might get upset about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Good show by MLS teams this weekend and I must say Orlando was electric with 62,000 fans. This league will be a force in the not too distant future.
                    Was surprised at the OCFC attendance yesterday. Lets see if they will continue pulling around 40000+ per game. For the first time I watched back 2 back MLS games.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Three good game yesterday. MLS sell off.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It was something special to be at Orlando's first MLS game with 60,000+ fans.

I almost did not make it to the game, tickets sold out on me but thanks to Westman, the real big man in Orlando I not only was able to attend but also had the opportunity to meet Tall P after the game. Much thanks again bredren!

I am looking forward to the continued growth of MLS and the beautiful game in Orlando
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          It was something special to be at Orlando's first MLS game with 60,000+ fans.

I almost did not make it to the game, tickets sold out on me but thanks to Westman, the real big man in Orlando I not only was able to attend but also had the opportunity to meet Tall P after the game. Much thanks again bredren!

I am looking forward to the continued growth of MLS and the beautiful game in Orlando
                          Nice to know you were there, I could feel the atmosphere here in my Living room in England, lets hope they can get decent gates every week.

Comment

It would also help if a southern rivalry develop with the new ATL team which I think is what they are working on. With so many parks and many people coming from Europe it provides a good opportunity to have good crowd along with local fans.

Comment

Plays Of The Night - http://www.mlssoccer.com/video/2015/...ed-wells-fargo

Comment

Working...
                              X