Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyz squad gathered for Olympic qualifiers

http://www.jamaicafootballfederation.com/v1/?p=11208

Them two years behind. Hope them make Coley pick him squad. LOL and have a little bus fare for him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/footb...ayman_18540388

Comment

Progress Report on the top guns in the region:

The US has two international friendlies with Bosnia and Denmark this month and had 10 under 23s in the annual January camp.

Costa Rica's under 23 just finished competing in the IMG MLS preseason tournament against Philadelphia Union, Toronto FC and Columbus Crew.

Panama has mini camps through from Feb-April and has two games scheduled against Cuba.

Mexico - Unlike most in the region, has an under 21 program in anticipation of those players playing Olympic qualifiers, so they have the usual intense prep.

Honduras - Just finished touring Asia and playing Thailand's senior team and under 23 teams from Korea Republic and Uzbekistan.

Comment

Jamaica have a meeting schedule with Burrell....lol....for 2yrs.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Progress Report on the top guns in the region:

The US has two international friendlies with Bosnia and Denmark this month and had 10 under 23s in the annual January camp.

Costa Rica's under 23 just finished competing in the IMG MLS preseason tournament against Philadelphia Union, Toronto FC and Columbus Crew.

Panama has mini camps through from Feb-April and has two games scheduled against Cuba.

Mexico - Unlike most in the region, has an under 21 program in anticipation of those players playing Olympic qualifiers, so they have the usual intense prep.

Honduras - Just finished touring Asia and playing Thailand's senior team and under 23 teams from Korea Republic and Uzbekistan.
            Dat nuh seh..Askordin to Sass & Dunny dem prescription wi cyaan afford to and actually don't need intl games

Mi sure wi agguh play Harbour Zoo, Colour Red and Humble Zion couple time well

Wi noice!!!!!!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You and your crew like stretch people words but don't like it when it is done to you. Where did I say under 23 should only play local games.

Let them all wait on international games to prepare. We will win a lot of tournaments.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                You and your crew like stretch people words but don't like it when it is done to you. Where did I say under 23 should only play local games.

Let them all wait on international games to prepare. We will win a lot of tournaments.

Suh yuh neva seh wi nuh need intl games...plus wi cyaan afford dem anyway?
                Careful now...mi Google finga ah itch mi unuuh
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I like what you posted on Mexico's U17 preparations. Clearly if the U17 got games against the local d1 clubs in Mexico that's a boon. The U17 then travelled to bolster the preparation. In some ways the Mexican "prep". mirrors the blue print Prof.Simoes outlined for Ja.

These WCs all depend on the federations of the respective nations. Now if a federation is strapped for cash, the performance of of the respective nation will be average at best. This was the main reason why I was saying the JFF needs to be made wealthier (is like mi juss cuss badwud . If one loos at the big picture though Ja would accomplish more. It doesn't matter if Ja has players in top leagues in Europe. If the federation is strapped for cash; come WC (at any level) the performance will be average (Ghana of 2014 springs to mind).My summary is that WC (at any level) is a battle of federations. I could go on but time does not permit right now.

Comment

Question for the forumites, has anyone seen Leon Bailey play. What are your thoughts? I think he's eligible for the Under 17 squad but wasn't selected by Edwards. He's now in the squad for the U-23s.

I ask because I'm wondering if his affiliation with Craig is affecting his chances of playing for any of our youth teams.

Comment

correction. Bailey was not selected for the u20 team. Bailey is not qualified to play U17. Edwards have nothing to do with that.

Bulter son Kyle was not selected for the u17 team.

Comment

Thanks for the correction Sas. I think the question is still relevant though. What's your take?

Comment

You really don't want my take as I have said there is a lot to be desired with the u20 team.

I will not re-ash it, others can give their opinion.

Comment

Lol, fair enough. I think both you and 1 Don make good points about the dismal performance of that U20 team. Tappa is out of depth as a head coach, but I have known that since his days at Seba and the JFF is a glorified corner stall.

Comment

Dunny is not familiar with Jamaica or CONCACAF, so I am not shocked by anything he says about preparation for our regional tournaments.

I don't think Sassin believes it is not important. He is just caught up in promoting his bredrin Colour that him not logically discussing any topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X