No announcement yet.

Is T&T the luckiest side in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is T&T the luckiest side in the world?

Their match against the USA in the Gold Cup was the most one sided match I've seen since the World Cup. (Guess which World Cup match was the most lop-sided?) Yet, at half time the score was only 1-0 for the US. It should have been 4! But to give credit where it's due, the trini keeper was outstanding! He was also outstanding in the second half, but the final score really should have been about 6 or 7.

That second goal by the USA was probably the best fast break goal I've seen in my life! Thing of beauty!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Did you see the goal by Spann (or Spamm whatever is his name) against El Salvador? It was very good and more of a Beckhamesque type of shot. He kicked it from distance with the ball curving giving the ES GK no chance to save it.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No, but I'm sure it was a fluke.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe.
        Where is Namishut these days?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

bombing some airport?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            bombing some airport?
            Mosiah, that is unkind!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              But to give credit where it's due, the trini keeper was outstanding!
              And let's not leave out the incompetent linesman who did his part to help keep the score down for the Trinis.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

True! At least two offiside calls should never have been called.

And, the USA started with their 2nd string!

Can't believe this. It seems like I support the USA over T&T!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, to be fair T&T is also starting with a B side. The dispute that their WC 2006 players is having with their FF has kept all their big names out.

And I believe Spann has developed a pretty good free kick. He did have one from distance inthe US game that broke left then curved right beating everything including the upright.

Naminirt's Proxy.
                  (Peter R)
                  Peter R

Comment

I'm just waiting to see how many top 10 goals from the Gold Cup will be highlighted on Fox Soccer Channel.

Comment

At least they are THERE!!!! We are stil quarreling back home. Spann's kick was a beauty and some pace on it too...didn't see the USA game..For a B side, I think they gave a good account of themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        At least they are THERE!!!! We are stil quarreling back home. ...
                        ... well said Exile!
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why are trinis so quick to remind people the grade level of their team. "Is di B side yes!" "Oh gosh, allyuh cyaan see dat is di B side?"

Sure!

Yes, T&T is there, embarrassing the rest of us.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X