congrats marin, pr....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Seeing Sterling tracking David Silva from one 18 to the next shows the teachings of a good coach. Motivated players.
    Wasn't doing that in the 1st half...came on gang busters in the last 20mins
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You not on the city band wagon anymore??!! When did this happen?!!! Today? 😳😳😳

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They are going to win the league though,he has to acknowkedge the win,it is a ,atter of public record.

Comment

More importantly Bricktop, hush! I know you are peeping in but cannot stand up in the hottah fiyah, but then not many can suh nuh feel nuh way.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Rogers is a good coach.

Congrats.
            Thanks HL. I told you, all we needed was for heX to predict that we would lose. It works like a CHARM! Seriously you should trade Crystal in an' jes' ax heX what the scores will be...then bet the opposite! LOL!!! Unbelievable!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Too inconsistent for me.
              Wooooooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....this is UNFKINGBELIEVABLE!!!! Best record since Christmas, but..."too inconsistent"? LOL!!!! This could only come from the mind of a madrahtnaught dundo head. LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

See wid him. He expected the worst and it's just not happening. Hard to go back on his prediction. He prefers to continue looking like an idiot.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Seeing Sterling tracking David Silva from one 18 to the next shows the teachings of a good coach. Motivated players.
                  Seeing how Coutinho, Mr. Brucky Boo a few months ago, hardly ever dribbles now. And because of that, he can look up and put his foot through the ball, resulting in wonderful goals recently. I give the coach, the Top Coach, yes Karl, the world class coach, the credit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

UOTE=Mosiah;510819]Seeing how Coutinho, Mr. Brucky Boo a few months ago, hardly ever dribbles now. And because of that, he can look up and put his foot through the ball, resulting in wonderful goals recently. I give the coach, the Top Coach, yes Karl, the world class coach, the credit! [/QUOTE]

world class coach? Are you freaking kidding me? how did rafa get into this? don't you know he is the only one responsible for anything good at pool?

Comment

When the man inna trophy race, it was Top 4 and Europe that was important. When the man now inna Title race a all those Trophy that is important. When Suarez was there, Suarez saved him. When Ballo play one game up front a Ballo a dweet, now him a win without Ballo, Suarez and .....

Him can't win.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        When do you ever do that of your own accord?? I don't mean like in the above response. It is not in your DNA to voluntarily ever say anything positive about BR... I seriously, get the impression that you WANT him to fail and delight in LFC's losses.
                        Yuh don kno I expected him to be in the mix for top 4! ...and now he is knock-kin hat di door????
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          See wid him. He expected the worst and it's just not happening. Hard to go back on his prediction. He prefers to continue looking like an idiot.

LOL!!! Too funny. When Everton get relegated ... look for him to be clamoring to get Martinez to Anfield next.

Comment

Working...
                          X