A report on the "bleaching" Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A report on the "bleaching" Sterling

The results are in and I am pleased to report that in the case of Raheem Sterling "bleaching" to lighten his complexion, he's..........................NOT bleaching. The bwoy just missing his Jamaican sun.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

That's a bloooooooooooooooooddddddddddcccccccclllllllllllll aaaaaaaaaarrrrrtttttt goal by Cuthino
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All credit to the youth coach. His tactics today was spot on. Speed and determination and attacking Yaya Toure on the ball. Nullifying the threat of Sh!tty by closing down their big man. Players that have improved under the youth coach.....Henderson, Sterling, Sturridge, Llalana, Joe Allen and Cuthino.

Comment

I used to wonder about why Joe Allen, but he is improving and a steady player. I like the football I'm seeing too; today every charge forward seemed to be purposeful, and the defending was tremendous. I base my comments BTW, on the second half. Didn't see the first.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          I used to wonder about why Joe Allen, but he is improving and a steady player. I like the football I'm seeing too; today every charge forward seemed to be purposeful, and the defending was tremendous. I base my comments BTW, on the second half. Didn't see the first.
          Even Skrtel has not given me the jitters recently.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Never used to give the jitters...his own goals just came out of the blue!!! ...and most often it is as a result of his efforts on defense. Sometimes a ball he should have left as team-mate to handle he strains every sinew and just fails to get into proper position to effect the play he attempted. ...other times just pure bad luck...and a miniscule one or two times he 'cuffs'!

Very, very good defender!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The commentators said, if a week break in the winter is going to make him perform so good then we should all have one.

The vacation was sweetener by Rodgers to make him sign a new contract with Pool, or a so mi think.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X