Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-17: JA v Hon on

UNIDHD@ 8:00 pm Eastern i.e. in 18min
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Is there any link to the game?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Is there any link to the game?
      http://firstrowes.eu/watch/325165/1/...aica,-u17.html

As usual...download nothing. Wait it out
      Hon 1 JA 0 ..halftime
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Clueless going forward. So much for the Colour impact as far as that game is concerned.

Comment

Final score Honduras 2 - 0 Jamaica

Comment

The kids just never finished good. They played much better than the u20. They moved the ball and was a tad unlucky on the second goal. I never saw the first part of the game but nowhere did the they look to be out of the game. A few hurried shot but they passed the ball good and use the wing and had shape most of the game.

Hopefully the will have little more luck in their next game.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A Turnover and clueless defending is not a tad unlucky on the second goal.

They moved the ball by cluelessly booting it up the field in the part of the game you saw. Sounds like you are inventing your own game because you bredrin coach the team.

Comment

Based on 2nd half play....

Tactically naive and technically deficient. Off the ball runs poor and inadequate support around the man with ball in the middle third.... resulting in nuff long balls hoofed over the top just to get to the final third. No good looks on goal other than set pieces.

Not disgraced but outplayed by a better prepared Honduras

Let's see if they can improve
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Boycott....i made a point not to watch .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When it comes to his fellow parishioners, Assasin cannot say a negative word.

I hope his custos position is being lined up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Colour has done a great job on teaching TEAM. However, not so good on matter of getting to the ball first. That not getting to the ball first resulted in Honduras giving our defenders a nightmare outing.

Example:
                      Sequence leading to goal in the 11th min:
                      - ball played over the top on Honduras wide left/JA right deep into our defense.

Easy reach by JA #4. He does not race to the ball. Hjogs. Honduras wins the ball. Our #2 comes back and helps...wins the ball. Goal kick to his TEAM as he had powered his clearance off an Honduran attacker. Good TEAM support/TEAM play by our #2.

A good goal-kick taken. Here again the need for teaching on meeting the ball first is emphasized: 2 JA players 5 yards from where the goal kick/good pass becomes playable fail to go to the ball. An Honduran player moves from a 3rd center-back position, 12 yards from where the ball becomes playable and 7 yards further and behind our 2 attackers, runs by them and wins the ball thereon starting the sequence of plays that end in Honduras GOAL.

The terrible thing is, there were 2 other instances when meeting the ball would have broken the sequence that resulted in that goal.

The matter of striving to GETTING TO THE BALL FIRST needs to be addrrssed.

One thing different from past U-17s, TEAM seems to have been taught.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Never thought I would ever agree with your take on real football. Good coaching took place...aaaah those little differences on passing on goal, on occasions passing earlier-=tad faster ball rotation and getting to ball first is all it takes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          When it comes to his fellow parishioners, Assasin cannot say a negative word.

I hope his custos position is being lined up.
                          ..........Custos; (custas)...........I have not heard that term in maybe over 40 years......

custos........ sorry (silly me).
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Back to earth on Jamaican football.......

I am disappointed with the only 4 foreign footballers the the good Cap'n Burrell recruited. I am confident that more are in the wurks.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tactically naive?
                              Yes on certain occasions...but on many occasions ahowed good tactical nouse. Good defensive organization and shape...at times...many, many times going forward on possession excellent.

It went south to often in the final 3rd on poor technical ability=poor kicking/passing on goal.

Have to agree that tactical ability on movement i.e. running off the ball was too often poor or very poor. Specific to that is failure to peel away=to get going as to open=create passing lane and make self available for receipt of ball.

...however, we created numerous chances and put on a display that showed some teaching was done unlike the display of the last U-20 who apappeared to having been self-taught by their subject football ignorant squad members.

Comment

Working...
                              X