Captain Burrell has started the campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Burrell has started the campaign

In a speech yesterday, the Captain mentioned 6 things that he would address:
    1. Coaching and referee development
    2. Administration
    3. Club development
    4. Development of facilities
    5. NPL
    6. A proper youth development program

I wonder if these things were important when he was first in office.

I would love to have heard him say something about transparency and professionalism. Oh well. Again, he better arm himself with better than, "go jump in the sea." The RBSC will remain vigilant!

I wish him all the best still. This should not be the year for incumbents!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Beautifull I Love This Game
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well! With Captain Burrell's clout and Bora's connections the Reggae Boyz will be able to play another 86 friendlies or more along with World Cup qualifiers and other tournaments.

The BLACK, GREEN & GOLD will fly high again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        In a speech yesterday, the Captain mentioned 6 things that he would address:
        1. Coaching and referee development
        2. Administration
        3. Club development
        4. Development of facilities
        5. NPL
        6. A proper youth development program

I wonder if these things were important when he was first in office.

I would love to have heard him say something about transparency and professionalism. Oh well. Again, he better arm himself with better than, "go jump in the sea." The RBSC will remain vigilant!

I wish him all the best still. This should not be the year for incumbents!
        Is it me, or is Mosiah about to hop on to the Horace burrel Bandwaggon?

By the way Mo, you believe that Burrell would be kind enough to re-instate Boxhill as the equipment manager for the senior team after the elections?

And the things listed above, maybe they werent really relevant when teh captain took office...but theysurely are relevant NOW.

151 days. seems like eternity.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

The big question is, can the RSBC be a credible and none bias organization if during the period of Boxhill tenure for four years we have not seriously sought an audience from him or his officers and they haven't seen it as important to do, while we all just sit back and accept things they tell us even when nothing nah gwaaan?

Now Burrell going back in office all of sudden the RSBC getting serious?
          I know some will not like this question but it has to be asked and even though I respect the work of the RSBC I have no objection in asking the question.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

About to hop on Burrrell's bandwagon? Not exactly. I don't want to see Boxhill there (said that a long time ago), and I would rather see someone else instead of Burrell.

It's like the general elections. Time for PNP to step, but the alternative is not exactly appealing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have no objection also.

You are entitled to your opinion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nothing I haven't heard before, the interesting thing is if Boxhill is soooooo bad, why can't Burrell win any of his battles for reinstatement?

Blessed

Comment

They were not relevant when he took office?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why can't Burrell win any of his battles for reinstatement?
                    It will be easier for Burrell to win the elections in November than it was to win those called during the Boxhill's term. In the November elections he will need a simple majority of the votes. In the elections during the term, he needed a 2/3 majority. So while he had a majority on the last election to dispose Boxhill, he did not have the 2/3 majority votes required by the constitution.

I think if the November elections were held tomorrow and Burrell and Boxhill are the only two candidates, Burrell would be in quite easily.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X