No announcement yet.

Mosiah, have you changed your views regarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't expect you to put this post up there. But I will.

When the coach slaps him up before a match, Coutinho brings the sort of flair to break down defences and make killer assists, but him head tough bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      We put him under di light to this same question the other day; he cleverly Xtricated himself from his original position, giving credit to the youth coach...

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...011#post510011
      I would rather say Coutinho extricated himself from his selfish, brucky-boo ways and started to pass the ball around some more.

One thing you'll never see me do tho is discourage him from using his flair, but he must realise the limit. I like flair players a lot, from Maestro to Hazard to Henry, to Messi...name them. That's a major reason why we, at least me, watch the game.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I would rather say Coutinho extricated himself from his selfish, brucky-boo ways and started to pass the ball around some more.

One thing you'll never see me do tho is discourage him from using his flair, but he must realise the limit. I like flair players a lot, from Maestro to Hazard to Henry, to Messi...name them. That's a major reason why we, at least me, watch the game.
        Mistaken identity - the person Lazie was referring to (that doesn't know what he stands for) was HL fellow Sh!tty supporter heX. Re-read and sekkle.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You opinion can't change, you have fi put in your request and get approval from the Forum Change Request board
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            You opinion can't change, you have fi put in your request and get approval from the Forum Change Request board
            Darn! And I bet I have to pay some money too, nuh true?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X