Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, have you changed your views regarding

Coutinho?

I need the football gurus to explain to me why big coaches like Arsene Wenger and Brendan Rodgers persist with players like Giroud and Coutinho.

For me, Coutinho is a complete waste of time. I can think of NPL players who are just as worthless with their bricky-boo selves but who can at least add some speed to their game.

What are these coaches seeing that I am missing?!?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...12&postcount=1
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Coutinho?

I need the football gurus to explain to me why big coaches like Arsene Wenger and Brendan Rodgers persist with players like Giroud and Coutinho.

For me, Coutinho is a complete waste of time. I can think of NPL players who are just as worthless with their bricky-boo selves but who can at least add some speed to their game.

We put him under di light to this same question the other day; he cleverly Xtricated himself from his original position, giving credit to the youth coach...

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...011#post510011
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      We put him under di light to this same question the other day; he cleverly Xtricated himself from his original position, giving credit to the youth coach...

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...011#post510011
      Oh ... didn't realize he was called on it. After seeing his goal yesterday, I remembered Mosiah's post.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh ... didn't realize he was called on it. After seeing his goal yesterday, I remembered Mosiah's post.
        Glad to see you are keeping Mo honest , so wha' bout yu bredrin heX, how come you give him so much bligh?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Glad to see you are keeping Mo honest , so wha' bout yu bredrin heX, how come you give him so much bligh?
          ... how can you keep a man honest when you don't know what he stands for?

Comment

Coutinho?

Potential!
            ...cut down on the brukin and insert great decision-making...viola! ...you have a super star=great player!

...another SANCHEZ!!!
            ...and in his case he seems to be improving in decision-making. Makes more accurate passes than before his goal drought. He is now 100% better player and contributes more to my GUNNERS than when he was scoring 1.+ goals per match. [In those matches he was consistently scoring...but on the flip side consistently destroying tap-ins by his TEAM-mates and lowering our possession as he lost the ball, not just frequently, but very frequently]. -Still not in the realm of good decision-marking but has improved tremendously... Once he gets there, my GUNNERS shall be scoring bunches!!!!

Aside: He must be given 'greatest of props' for the new improved work ethic of my GUNNERS. He leads in that area by wonderful example!!!

Improve the decision-making to even 'good' and he would immediately step into Messi-like atmosphere!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think the real problem is not that you don't know what he stands for...it is that HE doesn't know what he stands for...confused like a looney tune to raht. LOL!!!

Comment

in basketball you go with the player with the "hot hands" same in football, pass it to the guy in form. e.g. harry kane. i saw kane take a couple f shots that he could have passed on to someone else (in at least 2 cases they were blocked at close range by the defender) but he's the man in form so go for it until he is no longer in form.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl specs nuh see them miss deh at all. Make him stop scoring and then all of a sudden him turn anti team.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think the real problem is not that you don't know what he stands for...it is that HE doesn't know what he stands for...confused like a looney tune to raht. LOL!!!
                    What do you eXXXpeck from someone who watch pure NPL...? .

Him jink pure Red Label Wine...and swear dat a suh wine fi taste.... can't know bettah. Impossible!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah. Wha di problem?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If Coutinho was playing the same today as he was a year ago, he would have to score those type of goals every week for me to like him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't understand. Keeping Mo honest? But a weh di...!

Did you like Coutinho a year ago? Do you think he has improved? If you don't like a player one day, do you think that 2 years later your views might change, esp. a Top Coach has performed his magic on that player?!?

Mi nuh undastan unnu. Unnu tink mi did figget bout dat post mi did mek from long time?????!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi sorry fi di whole a unnu. I guess if I was a fan of Freddy Adu from day 1 I should still be a fan now. Or if I didn't like de Gea from day 1 I shouldn't like him now.

Dat nuh mek nuh damn sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry, Lazie, but my views on a footballer's talent and ability are likely to change over time.

Politicians now...

What remains constant is my standard for "good" players. Try understand the concept.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X