Peter R,Paul Marin,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter R,Paul Marin,....

..if Liverpool's excuse for not being higher in the table is Sturridge eing absent and Bolotelli not in fine form,why are they now not in the starting lineup ..?
    Unuh out fi pick up 3 from Southampton.

Seriously though,are you gentlemen reactive or proactive regarding BR?

Comment

Right call by Rodgers.
      In the last few matches...more truthfully in all his matches since his return Sturidge has for much of his time on the field acted the fool. He robbed his of two goals in the last match by refusing to the ball to his TEAM-mate.

Balotelli has been playing excellent football but confidence is not yet FULL100. He needs to be given a few more super-sub opportunities to build on. He has so far come on and worked his socks off while making good additions to TEAM play.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

16 million was/is a steal for one of the best penalty takers in europe, and one of the top 20 strikers in the world.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What is wrong with Sterling? 22Min and he has not yet made a run behind the back unit.
          ..and on the other side, he has not lifted a finger on defense...
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

26min Sterling has so far not lifted a finger to help his TEAM.....

Comment

Pool lucky! It could have been all over already. Football? ☺

Comment

Rocky Ballo score one penalty and he is back to top form now??? Did you see where Rodgers said he still needed to step up his game???

As for Sturridge, he is still a little rusty and if you read what they said is that he may not be playing all full yet since the muscle normally get tight and they are taking time with him. He played on Thursday so could it be that the coach know what he is doing?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I defer to Rodger's decision. I don't have the facts befor eme so I have to 'low BR. having said that Balotelli has been coming off the bench and doing well of late so regarding him, that may be the reason. Similaarly, Sturridge may not be at 100%, plus a couple times he has not been a TEAM player. Maybe BR is trying to send him a message.

If they are both fit, I believe we will see them on the pitch today.
                  Peter R

Comment

Sturidge again denying his TEAM a goal

Failure to roll the ball to Sterling for a 5 yard tap in...

Fortunately a minute later the stressed out 'pool scores via Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      I defer to Rodger's decision.
                      Nuff said!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Europa cup rotation , Ref by the name of Kevin Friend, a friend in need and deed for pool today.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Joe Allen should have been penalised... that's the only "favour" granted IMO.

Until they use replays, then I can't fault the ref for the Mignolet "handball" which doesn't count for me, in fact even with the replay it's a difficult call. The refs did the right thing. That would not have been a penalty but a sending off and a free kick in a dangerous area for LFC. The other handball doesn't count for me at all. The ball was headed directly onto his hand. What was he to do?

IMO, LFC did enough to deserve the victory, though a 2 goal margin is flattering.
                          Peter R

Comment

Too many of these anti-TEAm displays lately. If he had scored all could be forgiven... but, that didn't happen.
                            Peter R

Comment

Credit to the yute coach , we deserve some luck , europa will be a test, he screwed up the C.L,lets see .

Comment

Working...
                              X