• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup 6th Round Draw...

LFC vs Blackburn
    Bradford City vs Reading
    Preston/Manu** vs Arsenal
    Aston Villa vs West Brom

hmmmm....Manu** vs. Arsenal ... when Slurgie was a run tings...the opponent wouldn't matta...unu would a know seh fi him team would slaughta anybody...true him woulda draw di ref!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

PNE doing ok...so far, but didn't look likely to score... ManU looking only slightly more likely to do so...half time now.
    Peter R

Comment

Well, de game jus tun up!
      Peter R

Comment

Straight up obstruction of the goal keeper..with Rooney

No way that was a fair goal..Smh...If Arsenal allow Manu to beat them if Manu goes on to win this game. I would clearly say Arsenal need to overall their team Manu game is Laborous and terrible on the eyes. ...Real terrible...I am wondering if it's the over playing of Fellaini up front. But Sir Alex team was never this dull.

Fellaini's Goal came from a push off also...SMFH
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Agreed re Rooney. See my comment in the "BoyU looking FACUP" thread.
          Peter R

Comment

ManU v Arsenal..
            Peter R

Comment

Yuh is a wicked man. Rooney actually moved out of the way and did not touch the ball. The penalty is a different thing now.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Paul Marin,my team isn't anywhere near suitable form but there is one thing being overlooked by the so-called pundits,Man U strikers are very efficient as it pertains to converting shots on target to actual goals.
                What is missing to Arsenal fans is their team has pretty much gifted possession to the opponents,that is a problem when you face a side that does a lot with so little.
                It would be nice if RvP scores three against Arsenal.
                Last edited by Rockman; February 16, 2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Wenger always make the needed adjustments,if that changes then it could very well be a walk in the park for Man U.

Comment

He moved out of the way of the ball, but his presence distracted, i.e. interfered with, the goalie and even unsighted him. The ref erred IMO but with offside you never know how a ref will interpret the interfering with play part of the law.
                    Peter R

Comment

The goalie had a clear sight of the ball. Rooney was in no way blocking his view nor interfering with the play.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                        No way that was a fair goal..Smh...If Arsenal allow Manu to beat them if Manu goes on to win this game. I would clearly say Arsenal need to overall their team Manu game is Laborous and terrible on the eyes. ...Real terrible...I am wondering if it's the over playing of Fellaini up front. But Sir Alex team was never this dull.

Fellaini's Goal came from a push off also...SMFH
                        Fi a man that is always complaining how MU this and MU that ... you always ensure to find time to watch the Empire. How so? When MU beat Arsenal at Emirates did you call for the team to be overall? Oh wait ... you forgot about that?

The good point, for the first time this season we came back to win a game. Now that we've gotten over that hurdle, let's see if we can win on the road in the EPL.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A flying GUNNERS and a resilient BoyU?
                          ...well my money is on my GUNNERS! Suffered one unfortunate whapping at the hands of BoyU aredi! ...It should be all about evening the score!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            The goalie had a clear sight of the ball. Rooney was in no way blocking his view nor interfering with the play.
                            What are you talking about?
                            ...unless that ref thought the 'keeper was the one calling offside...and his - the 'keeper's - call was 'not offside', can that ref be thinking Rooney was not interfering!

Boss that 'keeper anticipated Rooney's shot! ...it never came as Rooney 'pop im'/fooled him with his allowing the ball to run!!!

'Keepers are always anticipating actions of opponents with opportunity to play the ball.

OFFSIDE! ...that was not called! ...but that is the way the cookie crumbles!!! Some are called and others are not!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              What are you talking about?
                              ...unless that ref thought the 'keeper was the one calling offside...and his - the 'keeper's - call was 'not offside', can that ref be thinking Rooney was not interfering!

Boss that 'keeper anticipated Rooney's shot! ...it never came as Rooney 'pop im'/fooled him with his allowing the ball to run!!!

'Keepers are always anticipating actions of opponents with opportunity to play the ball.

OFFSIDE! ...that was not called! ...but that is the way the cookie crumbles!!! Some are called and others are not!
                              Unuh a hypocrite from long time. Fortunately I don't listen to unuh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc1OSa6XOwk

Fast Forward to 2:15 and remind me of your opinion on that goal?

Rooney did not play the ball, made no attempt to play the ball, was not blocking the keeper's view. How you get offside?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X