An Oh Sheeeet Momement.....TK???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Oh Sheeeet Momement.....TK???

Freddy Adu was once hailed as US soccer's greatest hope, but after falling on hard times in his playing career the former teenage prodigy has turned to nightclub promoting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3Rdxvp1kc
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

If Freddy had hit the scene in the last 3-5 years he would have had a far better chance to be successful & a U.S. "star".
    The first time I saw Freddy play, he looked so far ahead of the "pack" because he was more skillful with the ball & exhibited more flair & at that time most American coaches didn't encourage that. Players were drilled only to be technical proficient & flair was frowned upon.....I remarked that what Freddy was doing (individual skill & flair) was common in Jamaica & the difference was his technical proficiency, and I was ridiculed by those around me.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      If Freddy had hit the scene in the last 3-5 years he would have had a far better chance to be successful & a U.S. "star".
      The first time I saw Freddy play, he looked so far ahead of the "pack" because he was 5 years older than the players he was playing with. Players were drilled only to be technical proficient & flair was frowned upon.....I remarked that what Freddy was doing (individual skill & flair) was common in Jamaica & the difference was his technical proficiency, and I was ridiculed by those around me.

I corrected your statement above. You're welcomed.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL....Why you messing with Little Man/The Man Child???

Comment

truth in reporting....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It was simply that. MLS wrecked Freddy's career.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X