Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A most honest assessment

Ferguson mess undermines both, but van Gaal is no Moyes

The last problem is that United are playing tedious football. It is slow, ponderous and appears to be with little plan beyond not being caught on the back foot. Ferguson’s last few years were built on the lie that United was the same attacking force it had always been, while Moyes produced the most basic approach by a home team at Old Trafford since England played a game there. Still, each at least came with the intention of winning games. Under van Gaal, United appears so spooked by the possibility of defeat that it is no longer offended by the concept of a draw.

http://soccergods.com/2015/02/11/moy...r-united-mess/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Good reading. I always thought that MU's problem since the ol' geezer's departure was precipitated by the ol' wino himself.

BTW, is it true that the penalty awarded to MU yesterday was the first of the season?!?! FerGUYson would never have allowed that!!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Good reading. I always thought that MU's problem since the ol' geezer's departure was precipitated by the ol' wino himself.

BTW, is it true that the penalty awarded to MU yesterday was the first of the season?!?! FerGUYson would never have allowed that!!
      Yes it is the first. You are correct, there are other calls that were not made ... Fergie would have called out the officials from early therefore the refs would call the other penalties. LvG j8st sit and write his memoirs.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's my problem with LvG. I think he's going against his nature by sitting up in his box instead of coming down on the sidelines to rant.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gigss need to coach the offense. It is painful watching the build up at times.
          Build up is nowhere near Liverpool, Spurs, Southampton, Chelsea, to name a few
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The build up is the worse in the league, but as I've said, the numbers show that we are efficient and have the 4th best GD.

Comment

Working...
            X