• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EPL today! - PeeJay caused the thinking on the following

- Best TEAM?
    Liverpool (X shall have my head!)

- Best Manager?
    Chelsea's Mourinho!

Why? He got his TEAM off to a flying start! ...that is it right there.
    He is not a better coach that others at Liverpool, Arsenal and Southampton who I consider best at the moment. ...but that recognition that it would be tight and getting his charges fyiah-in from the get go leaving the others to catch-up puts him, as a 100M sprint analogy tells: First few steps? very important!

The million dollar question: Can his Chelsea hold on?
    mmmmm? ...tight? ...but I shall go out on a limb and say, NO!
    Should fail to win at least 4 of his remaining matches. ...could be surprised by some TEAMs we least expect???

My GUNNERS?
    Top 4! ...near! ...but one step behind is like miles off!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Best Team to me is Chelsea they have everything

The best starting eleven plus the best bench..throw in the better coach..Next is Man city...then Manu as much as people mourn Van Gaal has his team hanging in there.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You have a good eye PeeJay. Chel$ki has the best team, squad and coach. Sh!tty have a good team, squad and an excellent coach. The Empire has an underperforming team but efficient strikers. The year when Sh!tty beat us on goal difference, we were playing some of the ugliest football ever and the following year when we won, they played even uglier. We haven't played attractive ball since Ronaldo and Tevez were there but people can't see past their hatred.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X