Good win Yute Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win Yute Coach

Yuh surprise mi,but wi still a guh leggo yuh, we want trophys.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X, what did he do that surprised you?

On another note, I have not been following the team as closely as I could have, but two players who have caught my eye lately are Ibe and Can. Both these guys can carry the ball, draw fouls and create some opportunities. However, they seem to over dribble at times, stop their run, hold up and then lose the ball. They're young and the "yute coach" will whip them into shape.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Yuh surprise mi,but wi still a guh leggo yuh, we want trophys.
      X ... maybe it's because your judgement is cloudy, but Liverpool has been playing much better recently. I suggest you try watching the games instead of looking for something to cuss the coach.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Liverpool has been playing some of the best ball in the Premiership since the new year. If Sturridge never rusty, at least another goal would be in the net.

Any good Liverpool fan would have seen that. Ball moving right. If Manu was playing that kinda ball right, Van Gaal would be a genius. If Man City was playing that kinda ball yah now HL woulda want get rid of Dzeko. Arsenal playing it sometimes.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Marin...X said "WE"......

How you said he was evicted?

Good game Liverpool.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Marin...X said "WE"......

How you said he was evicted?

Good game Liverpool.
            We? LOL!!! You nuh see seh di bwoy is a ba'n wagonist? "Is 'We' wen we winnin'" ... "dem" when we are not. Joka don't undastan how dis ting werk...him don't have no football sense, no fan sense, no dyam sense. LOL!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              X ... maybe it's because your judgement is cloudy, but Liverpool has been playing much better recently. I suggest you try watching the games instead of looking for something to cuss the coach.
              Cloudy????????????????? LOL!!!!! Woooooooooiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee....you are too kind. Your advice is spot on. His haytrid makes it impossible for him to be objective, but to be fair, objectivity requires some basic understanding of football. His solution to every team's problem is Rafa.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think he said "wi", which to me is the "West Indies".. and "wi" nah win nutten; but "we" might win a few more games this season, if "we"play as "we" have been in the last few matches.
                BTW, congrats to Balotelli, may this be the beginning of a new trend for him and us (LFC)... "we" have not scored three very often this season!
                Peter R

Comment

Whey di hypocryte dem whey lick out against Mario and di yute dem as cheap buys....juss asking?.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Uh oh! Pool's purple patch is about to come to an end! X is pulling a "Spinners"..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Man score as much goal in the EPL as Ricky Lambert in more minutes and you a talk???

Ballo know that he has to step up.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X