Watching Arsenal vs LCFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Arsenal vs LCFC

I must say Karl is spot on with his assessment of Walcott.
    That dude is really not keen on defending, he jog back meekly around the players with no effort on defending.
    However as i typed this he scored, but the fact remains I will keep a look out on him to see if he plays defense better now that he scored.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

hmmm ... how about sanchez?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I like Sanchez game I think he is the one who started

the defending up top and the rest of players catch on to his energy, drive and emotion during any game he plays; However, he does hold on to the ball sometimes when a simple pass would allow the team to retain the ball.
      Personally I think he is playing his heart out on both sides of the game going forward and defending.
      I just wish Walcott would help out his wingback more
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
      X